how do i start this project? please help!

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 09:09 am
hello! there was a project that I worked on in high school about ten years ago. It involved taking a picture on a digital camera then you would upload it to your computer. once you uploaded it you would change the color to black and grey scale. Once you did that you would magnify it until the picture consisted of many dots. you would print this out. You would have a piece of white board and a black thin point sharpie marker. you would outline parts of the picture in pencil then flip it over to your white board. retrace the back of your original picture so that it will now trace onto the board. then you would take pieces of the picture at a time on the white board and make little dots until the picture was complete. i cant remember all of the steps to complete this project such as rescaling the picture on the computer to turn it into dots, how to grid your board, etc. would someone please help me. thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,938 • Replies: 1
No top replies

JPB

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 02:31 pm
I wish I could help you, neemah24.

Hopefully one of our photo wizards will come along and give you some pointers. In the meantime, welcome to A2K.
0 Replies