Who would you rather go on a date with?

chai2

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 12:54 pm
@Gargamel,
Gargamel wrote:

Nah, me and wandeljw are cool. He's got that desert-dry, Newhartian wit going on.

Bob Newhart, that's it!

yeah, that's my wandeljw
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 05:00 pm
@mismi,
mismi wrote:
I vote for Kicky

YES! Finally all the years and years of flirting and acting like a complete ass just to get your attention pay off!

And now, I'm going to kiss you. I'm going to kiss you long and hard. I'm going to kiss you until our tongues go numb, our knees go weak, and our bodies go limp with exhaustion and satisfaction.

<takes out big wad of Bubble Yum bubble gum, sticks it under the nearest table, and goes in for the big smoocherinio>
mismi

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 05:32 pm
@kickycan,
Wow - my little toe on my right foot and the one right next to it definitely went numb. You do realise tonsil hockey is just a saying right? Wink Razz
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 05:41 pm
Eh.

I'm a fan of all afore mentioned, great fan, but if I was younger I'd be checking out Thomas.

But wait, we wouldn't be right as life partners, me too old.

Adjusts scope...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 05:44 pm
Kicky seems to be getting the vote more then me! I will also leave you limp with satisfaction but it won't be from some lame kiss!
mismi

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 05:46 pm
@NickFun,
Who said it was lame?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 05:46 pm
@NickFun,
Suffer, Nick, you've a reader here.
NickFun

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 05:47 pm
@ossobuco,
Breeder Osso. I'm a Breeder.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 08:33 pm
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

Kicky seems to be getting the vote more then me! I will also leave you limp with satisfaction but it won't be from some lame kiss!

We'll be limp? ha ha ha
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 10:47 pm
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:
I will also leave you limp with satisfaction but it won't be from some lame kiss!

Kicky hesitates in his and mismi's epic make-out session and his head snaps in NickFun's direction.

"You doubt my kiss?"

The question hangs there between them, fat and squirming like a sack of maggots.

NickFun notices the serene and joyful look on mismi's face. She is smiling contentedly with her eyes half-closed, and for just a moment, NickFun is sure he can actually hear her purring...

But then his attention is diverted away from her and his eyes go wide, and, unfortunately for him, his mouth drops open in stunned surprise as Kicky comes lunging at him, his mouth open as well, his tongue waggling and lolling like a giant blood-engorged leech...
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2009 11:00 pm
Now we just need some lampreys and head lice, and my fantasy shall be complete!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 12:02 am
I have never had a problem fighting off giant blood-engorged leeches. Mismi is mine after all!
wandeljw

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 04:53 am
@NickFun,
If we borrow the format of ABC's "The Bachelor", Mismi must first travel to the hometowns of Kicky and Nick to meet their parents. Then, she must spend a night in the "fantasy suite" with each of them (two different nights, of course). Mismi must then spend an agonizing week deciding whether to give the "final rose" to Kicky or Nick.
Mame

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 05:34 am
@NickFun,
NickFun wrote:

I have never had a problem fighting off giant blood-engorged leeches. Mismi is mine after all!

Who you calling a giant blood-engorged leech? Not Mismi!
Izzie

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 05:41 am
@Mame,
Kicky is still kissin' him...Nick can't talk right now!....uuuh uuuhhhh h hh h uuuhuhh

0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:36 am
@wandeljw,
Why 2 different nights?
wandeljw

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 11:58 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Why 2 different nights?

So that Mismi has time to reflect on each bachelor and make a reasoned decision. (What did you think?)
NickFun

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 12:38 pm
Not only did I refer to Kicky as agiant blood-engorged leech, he referred to himself that way. I'm sure the ladies would not be interested in a man with such low self esteem! Or maybe they would!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 05:20 pm
There really are no words.....speechless - or almost anyway. Really - what HAVE I gotten myself into?
chai2

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 06:11 pm
@mismi,
All eyes are on you mismi.

this could mean the future of A2K.
0 Replies