Why Evolution is a Crock

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 02:12 pm
In the first place, God never said it could happen like that. I spoke with him several times reguarding this, and he assured me he made Adam from the soil and Eve from Adam's rib. So, right from the get-go, we have it from the greatest ever expert's mouth.

The banana. Forget bananas. The avocado is a perfect example of a perfect example of food, as if we need one. Cut it open; you have a big seed for the toddler to play with (none of that satanic Barbie stuff). The pulp is in a perfect bowl. All you have to do is scoop it out and eat it. God was thinking of you when he created avocado farmers.

Some miseducated citizens are fond of pointing out the fossil record. What record? I mean, really. Once the dog has chewed on the discarded bones, they take on random shapes. An elephant's remains could be mistakenly identified as something imaginary, such as an allosaurus, quite easily.

So, what else have they got? Time? You see any recorded history beyond what's in the Bible? Of course not, and you won't either.

Genetics. Don't make me laugh. The day I see an austrich egg produce a walrus, I will believe in genetics.

Bring it on, Evolutionist fakirs. I will prove all of you wrong.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 5,013 • Replies: 74
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 02:16 pm
@edgarblythe,
DAMN STRAIGHT> ALSO, them fuckin dinosaurs. You know why they went extinct? CAUSE IT WAS A STUPID IDEA TO BEGIN WITH!!.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 02:24 pm
Darwin is a god to these people. They worship at his feet of clay. "Oh, I believe in monkeymen," they tell each other. But never will they produce a man that is half monkey. Why? Because the divinity that is the soul of man could never share a body with an animal.
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
DARWINIAN MAN, though well behaved.

Is nothing but a monkey shaved.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:39 pm
Another thing. If we were to accept evolution thought, it would be the end of civilized society. We would devour one another like wild beasts. There would be no Chopin, or Slim Whitman; no Proust, but only the Marquis de Sade and Adolph Hitler. Persons with no souls are persons with no rules and no conscience.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:40 pm
@edgarblythe,
http://lh6.google.com/nazareneuk/RoxzoPAN2_I/AAAAAAAAAUA/AsoB0BnhRW8/s400/monkey_evolution.jpg
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:46 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

DAMN STRAIGHT> ALSO, them fuckin dinosaurs. You know why they went extinct? CAUSE IT WAS A STUPID IDEA TO BEGIN WITH!!.

are you saying God had a stupid idea?

oh man, you're in for it now.
Francis

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:52 pm
chai wrote:
are you saying God had a stupid idea?

I would rephrase it as following:

- are you saying God is a stupid idea?

0 Replies

raprap

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:53 pm
@chai2,
And Wallace never got the credit he was dee tew1111
wandeljw

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:54 pm
Who died and made Edgar the Pope?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:55 pm
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

And Wallace never got the credit he was dee tew1111

Wallace Beery or George Wallace?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 03:56 pm
@wandeljw,
It is my goal to get one o them Popemobile cars to drive to work in.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 04:23 pm
@edgarblythe,
Check out this link to see how intelligent chimps can be!

Zoo chimp 'planned' stone attacks
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 04:30 pm
@chai2,
I cannot fathom what is on gods mind, shes a bitch whose always PMsing. Dont get me started on the kid.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 05:36 pm
@Reyn,
Reyn wrote:

Check out this link to see how intelligent chimps can be!

Zoo chimp 'planned' stone attacks

I have read that story, reyn. Heck, birds plan ahead. Dogs hiding bones are planning ahead, aren't they?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 05:37 pm
I mean - - Darwin never walked on water or drove a herd of swine over a cliff.
farmerman

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 07:02 pm
@edgarblythe,
He never had a drivers license
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 07:07 pm
If gay marriage is a violation of the sanctity of marriage how come Ted Bundy was allowed to marry and father a child while he was a prisoner on death row?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 07:11 pm
@dyslexia,
Viola. I rest my case.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2009 08:02 pm
To continue this educational thread:
Emanuel Velikovsky showed that God can create anything he wants to. He created Venus out of nowhere. As he sought to park it in orbit, it swung perilously close to the Earth, then settled into a more circular orbit than those the other planets follow.
0 Replies