Oregon marijuana law!

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2003 07:10 pm
This is something that I just came across. Id like you do do what you can, and give comments. Thank you.

This is about pot.

Here are our laws..... http://www.norml.com/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4559

Now here is what we can do..... www.oregonci.org Please read all of the legislation. Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 5,377 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 06:29 am
Take a tip from a former expert. Get some other interests.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 07:30 am
Pot should be somwhere to go on holiday occasionally, rather than somewhere to emmigrate to...
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 07:51 am
Unfortunately, for some people (like me) one's too many, and a thousand's not enough.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 08:51 am
Been there myself Wilso. When I found myself skinning up in bed at 7:30am before going to work, skinning up in the toilets at work at lunchtime, and again for the walk home, I knew it was too much.

That went on for years till I got a job on the railways with random drug testing, and had to give up. I chose a decent career over pot, and am very pleased. I never was into much else in a big way, but was a regular pill-taker for few years. I'd have probably got into acid big-time as well, but (for the best really) I only managed to find any once every couple of years. I still have trouble sleeping, but found that swimming for an hour then a couple of tinnies sorted me out with some sleep. How's it going with you?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 06:38 pm
Except for a single sleeping pill on Sunday nights (to regulate my sleep after a weekend) I try to avoid drugs. I've been on anti-depressants/anxiety medication for several months after a bad bout at the beginning of the year, but that's been lifting recently, and I've managed to cut that down. Never been much of a drinker. Which means I can go out and get plastered on 4 or 5. Can't drink beer though, the gas upsets my guts something horrible.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2003 06:48 pm
I am soooo lucky...I smoked so much dope and well hell did so many massive amounts of any drug you care to mention for 15 to 20 years....then just quit. No problem. I can do a little doobie occasionally, hit a line occasionally, have a drink occasionally.....or not.

Like I say...lucky.
0 Replies

bongstar420

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 12:34 am
Ok, So I guess I deserve to go to jail, eh? Eventough Im not controlled by the substance, and am motivated, and on my way towards a great carrer in horticulture. See you from prison!
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 09:23 am
bongstar420 wrote:
See you from prison!

Write when you get a chance.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2003 10:24 am
Laws against pot make as much sense as laws against hurricanes.

If you cannot handle pot -- don't do pot. But there are many, many people who CAN handle pot -- and handle it very well. Better than they can handle booze or tobacco.

Laws against pot should enrage ayone who thinks the precepts upon which this nation is based -- are reasonable.
0 Replies

bongstar420

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 01:18 am
joefromchicago wrote:
bongstar420 wrote:
See you from prison!

Dont you know how much that costs?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 10:21 am
bongstar420 wrote:
joefromchicago wrote:
bongstar420 wrote:
See you from prison!

Dont you know how much that costs?

First class postage: 37 cents.
Paper, pen, envelope: One dollar.
Getting a letter from an incarcerated bongstar: priceless.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2003 01:49 pm
http://www.assemblyshows.com/images/laugh.gif
0 Replies

bongstar420

Reply Thu 4 Dec, 2003 07:32 pm
Im talking about the imprisionment. One year costs upwards of 35000 dollars per person. Do you have the money to be inprisioning those who simply would rather enjoy a nice bong instead of a beer. If you do you should start writing those checks, and sending them directly to my educational providers.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 05:49 am
I saw a friend's plant a few days ago. And even after all these years I still get the pang of desire in my chest.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 08:07 am
Wilso wrote:
I saw a friend's plant a few days ago. And even after all these years I still get the pang of desire in my chest.

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
John Greenleaf Whittier

Take a hit now and then. Don't die regretting that you didn't.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 09:54 am
bongstar420 wrote:
Im talking about the imprisionment. One year costs upwards of 35000 dollars per person. Do you have the money to be inprisioning those who simply would rather enjoy a nice bong instead of a beer. If you do you should start writing those checks, and sending them directly to my educational providers.

I am quite certain, bongstar, that any pittance I could direct to your educational providers would be insufficient recompense for their inevitably futile labors.
0 Replies

bongstar420

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2003 09:28 pm
I dont want any "pittience" I want you to pay for my school. Your willing to pay for my prision. Why not school? Think Im saying more here than these words are numbered...

Besides you are the one who has the problem.....whith people like me....

Does it hurt to know that I will succeed under the adverse conditions that are bestowed apon me by you and your comrads?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 04:00 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Wilso wrote:

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: "It might have been!"
John Greenleaf Whittier

Take a hit now and then. Don't die regretting that you didn't.

I've had as many hits as I care to. I smoked the stuff for 12 years, as well as used amphetimines for 6. I'm more likely to regret the fact that I ever did use it!
0 Replies

bongstar420

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 10:41 am
You know what we have gotten off of the subject here.

Do we think that this is good or bad? The law. You guys talk like such a law would result in an orgy of drug usage. If so then we should stipulate as to who this is a bad thing. Of coarse you probally know that I think that it is a good thing. I will defend my case as good as I can when I am called apon.
0 Replies