basic difference bmw and audi cars

yas2389

Tue 3 Mar, 2009 09:09 am
which car company produces the best luxury car, either BMW or Audi? which one these leading companies produce the worlds luxurious car.BMW launched its X6 luxury model in India on march 09 . The German luxury car maker expects 2009 to be a better year for the company. Audi, which is owned by Volkswagen, wants to overtake domestic rivals BMW, and is planing to launch a new model car in order to cope up with BMW.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,441 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

curtis73

Tue 3 Mar, 2009 06:29 pm
@yas2389,
In my opinion, hands down, BMW. Drive them both. Audi has a long way to go if they want to "overtake" BMW they have a lot more to do than launch one good car. They need to completely re-vamp their mission.

They're different cars. Audi is a really excellent VW. They spend a lot of time building a full line of vehicles: suvs, economy cars, luxury cars, sports cars, and every imaginable type of vehicle. BMW has been fully focused on building enthusiast road candy since day one. Don't get me wrong... Audi is an incredible manufacturer, but compared to BMW they can't compete.

The only area in which Audi has BMW beat is suspension geometry, and since they at least dabble in diesel that gives them a nice big point over BMW Smile
hamburger

Tue 3 Mar, 2009 06:48 pm
@curtis73,
while BMW has not yet sold its diesel cars in north-america , i understand that's going to change now . here is a report from a winter test in canada :

http://www.autonet.ca/autos/search/newmodels/2009/01/06/7934066-autonet.html

it'll probably sell for CAN $ 70,000 +

we had a 1979 VW-GOLF diesel for nine years - cost about $2,000 - the BMW is a little out of our price range .
0 Replies