The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer

neologist

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:39 pm
And we congratulate another coagulate. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Saberta

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2017 06:28 am
I think that this literary genre needs a new start. In the end, it's always the same... GoodVSBadVSLightVSDarkVSeverything else... Man... Give me a break
0 Replies

MethSaferThanTHC

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2017 10:29 am
@Solve et Coagula,
The giant skeleton of Geraldo Rivera's aunt is a mighty tale.
0 Replies

stuart stephenson

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2017 02:30 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
@Solve et Coagula
That is a beautiful piece. Almost perfect. I too have had exactly the same the same experiences and knowledge passed to me. I am just about to release a book titled All of the YOUs which puts all of your story into a large context. I was given much pictorial information to place in the book and was shown that that it is a Luciferian spell breaking book. The information will break the spells placed there by Lucifer and allow thosesouls who were drawn to it to wake up. It is for a specific large group but any draw to it will wake up too. The book has been written over a number of years and recognition of the parts my soul has played then understanding forgiveness and love for my own soul and both Lucifer and Satan was an integral part of the process. For some years I agreed to serve our creator as a messenger and was sent over and over again to many lost in darkness to reveal which ever part of the truth was needed to free them. I was trained as a deliverance minister but soon realized that this was now wrong , to knock out of people the darker facets of their soul. Healing though truth broke the spells of misunderstanding cast over each soul gently. I take no credit in this as I was just that, a messenger and learned through this work the truths I was instructed to place in the book. Once the spells are broken the soul is released.
I too have had a visit from both Lucifer and Satan as I wrote. Satan appeared just as I was given the spheres in the pictorial information and Lucifer later appeared in my house. I had already been informed that Satan had requested the right to go home and watched as he began dismantled the things he had created in dark covens. The love and compassion shown to me was like nothing id felt before even though at first it was a stand off with Lucifer because of being a deliverance minister. Later I learned that my soul too had been very darkened. From these meetings I came to realized I was a child as we all are, just a particle of God. Like many I was told to go onto utube and explain what I now know, which I am doing . I understand that many are disturbed by hearing these things. I too am a baptized christian and have spent two years at bible college but quickly came to understand that God is in the process of bringing everybody home and that the intention of earth was to create a new kind of ascended master and Archangel and that to do this a soul must seek out the spells that hold them in the sleep state of darkness, forgetfulness.
So many fear facing the original truths of who we are because of what that might mean but if only those souls could see that there is nothing to fear, Gods love is unconditional meaning there are no conditions just forgiveness. Truthfully it is us that cannot forgive ourselves. My only wish is to release as many as possible from their fears and feel both humbled and honoured to be doing this work and in each waking moment left before the shift into into the 5th dimension. I will be healing myself and others wherever possible. It was very brave of you to tell your story and you have my love and respect for speaking the truth. Take heart, there are more of us every day. stuart stephenson.
0 Replies

stuart stephenson

Reply Sun 25 Jun, 2017 03:48 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
Having read through the replies again id like to also say that there is nothing wrong with the girls who have now connected to Lucifer. That is exactly what, for them, is supposed to happen. Its called empowerment of the female and is a natural part of the creators intended cycle of the masculine and feminine energies. The reason I was instructed to write All of the YOU's was to show all of the big picture not just some of it, and once you see all of what IS everybody calms down quick sharp.
It is the girls who will take humanity through into the 5th dimension. The boys have had their turn at the masculine energy. The fact that everybody is arguing about who is a good or bad version of God just proves the point that each has a small piece of the big picture.
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. One that iv been sent as a messenger to explain for some years now. There is no wrong or right, that was a principle put down by the masculine church and guess what, in its time there was nothing wrong with that either. Once we realize where we actually are and the many different dimensional intensions that are running in the same moment we'll realize that every bodies doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing. Humanity was designed to become multidimensional, is becoming multidimensional. Once we all get what that means we'll all see that there will be no point in arguing and there will be no judgment of each other. I say be what you wanna be as long as it doesnt hurt any one else and helps others, just be aware that Kama exists and that although you could cheat Kama in the past you can not now, that's intelligent. Ulimately we began as love and will, at some point, all go back to being love.
Also this reality has rules, thats just the way it is and Kama takes care of everything. Its tailored to each individual, It's very clever.
Kama is in place to keep the balance of energy not judgment, in other words you break it you fix it. Its perfect because everyone deals with their own. Its common sense which is perfection too because you can't fault it and you can't improve on it. That's Creator. Stuart stephenson.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 27 Jun, 2017 12:56 pm
And, the coagulation goes on ...
0 Replies

HMDM Nikael

Reply Sun 9 Jul, 2017 05:20 pm
I think this story is beautiful, and going by what they {Angels} have been teaching about for the past several months, this story slotts into place perfectly.
The Angels have never encouraged me to read the Bible. They have always shown me outside sources, that reference the Bible in certain places, and will explain the references and biblical tales and then tell me what really happened.
They have shown me this story of Lucifer now for a reason.
Three years ago, when they started physically communicating with me, one of the first conversations we had was about the Luciferian War.
They always told me that it is a massive grey area, and in time, they would reveal more and more to me.
So this past 6 months has been exciting. This is the information I have always wanted. The Truth.
For thousands of years, we have only ever fed one side of the story, I believe it's time we all started seeking the other side to really get a grasp on what is going on behind the veil.
Thank you so much for posting this story.
And just because we are interested in the history of Lucifer, doesn't mean we're going to start demonic worship.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 04:44 am
In Heaven, Lucifer's name was Luzbelle or Bekah. She was the twin sister of Archangel Michael. She was the only female among the eight archangels. This info came from the spirit of Ama.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 06:46 am
@peacecrusader888,
So Satan is a woman... That Ama is not going to be popular with the women folk
peacecrusader888

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2017 06:26 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
So Satan is a woman... That Ama is not going to be popular with the women folk

I believe that Satan is a woman, as what the spirit of Ama said. In Heaven, her name was Luzbelle. Luz is a female name. Belle applies to the female gender. Bekah, Luzbelle's other name in Heaven, is a female name, like in Rebekah.

Why? Is Satan popular only with the men folk? We are all the same. We, men and women alike, were given by God the discernment of what is right and what is wrong (Genesis 3:22).
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2017 11:01 am
And now the obfuscations coagulate.
Will it never end?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 20 Jul, 2017 01:10 pm
Fan fiction is fun.
0 Replies

ori

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 12:17 am
so now you're turn to lucifer instead of God ?
you're now following the creature not the creator ?
and what kind of faith that lucifer already gave or offer to you ?
well i'm not a christianist but hey the killing job goes to another angel doesn't it ?
0 Replies

Delilah825

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 10:13 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
So to begin with i wanna say that it's way too late i'm reading this article and i don't even know if you gonna read this BUT...i do NOT think that you' re a sick person as some said..That was a nice, eyes opening story you told...I'm really an atheist myself so i do not believe in good or evil but what i do believe is (from what i've read of course) that Lucifer did NOT have a choice when he was casted out of Heaven...well yes he did rebel against God but God has his own fault in this too...Back to Lucifer...when he went to Hell he had no choice BUT to do what he was "sent" for..Some say that because Lucifer was God's favorite that he was sent there to do the most difficult job because he was the only one he trusted...Think about this..who does kill people..God or Lucifer??...Lucifer only punishes the souls he gets from his dad's killings..Who created all shorts of illnesses that can be healed REALLY RARELY??...Or the natural disasters or the worst..WAR..war among humans that he so much "adore". Making humans kill each other without hard feelings.. I don't know about others but i personally respect Lucifer a lot..and as you said something that does not make me a satanist (you all good for nothing uneducated fools that still think that being atheist or be on the other side is automatically satanism)..and just for your information satanism isn't about making sacrifices to devil it's a philosophy about individuality ,it's about being your own god..having free will and not being manipulated..SORRY for the long text and probably boring and off point stuff i said there but i really wanted to tell this to someone openminded that would actually listen to me without judging me. Still hope you get to read this sometime.
0 Replies