The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer

chai2

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 05:24 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

chai2 wrote:
You believe he was Michael, don't you?

Michael means "who is like God". So, in that respect, Jesus fits the description, since he, according to Colossians 1:15 is "the image of the invisible God . . ."
Also, "Archangel" means "chief angel". So, when Jude 1:9 identifies Michael as the Archangel, that should give us a reference.

Pretty clear, I believe.

"Like" God....not "is" God.

Then again, you don't believe Jesus is God.....and I'm not convinced Jesus ever existed....so there you go.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 06:06 pm
@chai2,
You don't believe; but you know just enough about the Bible to explain why WT and RF are so confused. Some humans will live with God in heaven. One of their responsibilities is to rule a kings over earth. They will even judge angels. The question few seem willing to address is who will be living on earth to be judged?
Think back to Jesus' in Matthew ch 5. "The meek shall inherit the earth" This is the kingdom Jesus told his followers to pray for and is the same kingdom Daniel wrote of in ch 2:44 that would "crush and put an end to all other kingdoms. . .

If this seems unfamiliar, look to the religious leaders who have benefited from our ignorance.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 06:25 pm
@neologist,
Shouldn't this discussion be on the biblical forum?
foundednotlost

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 06:43 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Shouldn't this discussion be on the biblical forum?

But the thread's title says: "The Fallen Angel - A true story about Lucifer." The theme is about Lucifer, once a very beautiful angel, whom it's said was kicked out of heaven because of vanity. How can you not see this is a religious thread and a version direct from the Bible which is the religion of most Christians. The title of this thread fits right in.
Germlat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 07:11 pm
@lucifers girlfriend,
I got bored at him getting it from the internet...
0 Replies

Kylie123

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:02 pm
@snood,
The bible is a load of rubbish
Through love we were given freedom
N that was not by god.
We were not created to be slaves
We were created to have freewill
To love equally n all
0 Replies

ja2014

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 01:17 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
you know the truth my friend and he is already here, don't listen to those idiots they don't understand a bit
0 Replies

ja2014

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2014 01:21 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
that is the truth, don't listen to those idiots they don't know a bit.
0 Replies

Bible Student

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:04 pm
Lucifer is not satan the devil.This is a misconception.
0 Replies

Amronx

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 05:24 am
@Solve et Coagula,
In my life I have been asked by Lucifer himself if I want to take over his place, but I insisted, no. But last night I dream that I made love to a blind woman and she gave birth to a boy that I call it Daemon. Then a person talk with me and call me Lucifer and I said yes. In my left arm I have a sigill of Lucifer and the nummer 666 comes in picture.

A healer that I met a long time ago said that one day I will lead people out of darkness and will be the brightest star in the sky and ended up calling me the Light-bearer.

Does it mean that I'm the vessel of Lucifer? What do you think?

Amronx
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 04:58 pm
@Amronx,
Lets hope not.

Lucifer = Most beautiful angel in existence that was the closest to God in power, but not at the same time, that fell and works relentlessly to turn us away from God into eternal shame.

He hides these gifts of the holy spirit from you:
* Talking tongues = instant learning of a foreign language or a new language that only God understands to talk to him.

Wisdom far beyond your years

Spiritual power over many things in your everyday life through Jesus's name ( yes, you can command lucifer himself )

Self control

Many riches and a gold mansion in God's kingdom full of rare gems and diamonds

If you don't learn about this demon and how he plagues you then the only "gift" you get is to be away from God in the torment satan is sending you to slowly .
Johnjohnjohn

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 05:00 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
Everybody say:

"God I give myself to You. I believe that Your son Jesus died on the cross for my sins. Please come into my heart and wash my sins away."

And feel the most love even possible towards you.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 05:05 pm
@Johnjohnjohn,
As has been noted here, lucifer is not a name. It is a description. Just as Satan is not a name.
onevoice

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 08:57 pm
I... Ummmmm... Wow. This is something else indeed.

Freaking wow.

I didn't look to see who posted this... I just assumed it was squeaky based in the title and was prepared for a full page of non relevant scriptures... And instead... Got a much longer version of something... Else... Wow.

I just... wow.
0 Replies

Johnjohnjohn

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 06:51 pm
@neologist,
True. Lucifer = morning star
Satan = the accuser of brethren I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.
0 Replies

drkphoenix

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 11:58 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
Thank you. I too have felt this story in my heart and mind, then found this page. My truesest belife or how it was shown to me is that Lucifer Ïs and has always been LORD. everything we have been told and taught has been a lie. The great deception that the masses are unaware of is that the bible is that of SATAN, and LUCIFER is reaching out to make us aware of this. I have never known a LOVE like that of my true LORD and GOD LUCIFER, how can the bearer of light, be evil. I too have asked my LORD LUCIFER for forgiveness... and he has blessed me...
0 Replies

drkphoenix

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 12:21 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
Yep. truth be know, they could never understand... let them have the JEWISH god of the bible... a religion from the desert, and there limited understanding... of MAN minds from 2000 years ago... let them be. I mean surly CAST could also mean sent from heaven, dispatched from the untouchable god, as the Creater of all things, cannot manifest in our Universe, but he can send a GOD PARTICLE to act on his behalf... a fallen light so it were. cast or sent from HEAVEN. but they know everything, there understanding is absolute and cannot be questioned. My question is as its always been, How many have died in the name of their god and the cross?? and how many have died in our LORD LUCIFERS name... and let the deception be on all thoses who cannot see... They call the god from the bible LORD... and he makes prophecy to prove that he is all powerful... but in the reality if you have 4 billion minds of man all beliving what they have read in their bible, then surly that many people all thinking the same thing will be made manifest... SATANS DECEPTION they bring about their own destruction, under a satanic prophecy that they must make manifest, so their god of the bible (SATAN) can save face... if 4 billion of them chose to belive that ARMEGEDDON must happen then they will manifest it into reality, it cannot be done without the TRUE BELIVERS. You have all been decieved... The light bringer, has no need for bibles, or threats against his beloved people... when you are truly ready to face the truth, then it comes to you, not from a book, or from Prophets, or scripture, but from inner knowledge, and Illumination of the GOD PARTICLE our LORD LUCIFER and then can you truly know the LOVE of LUCIFER and the illuminated truth which has been kept from you from the flase god of the bible and his only begotten SON. no words from your false bible can change my FAITH or my LOVE in our LORD LUCIFER. A Particle of light from the untouchable god who created the UNIVERSE, MATTER, TIME, SPACE. and all creatures who dwell within.
0 Replies

drkphoenix

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 01:18 am
@foundednotlost,
Our LORD LUCIFER was not kicked out of heaven, nor was he expelled, He sacrificed his place with the untouchable GOD, to protect us! GOD'S Creation from SATAN.... The very darkness which has decieved the whole world with a book, and prophets, and scripture... (And the whole world will be decieved by SATAN) and it has been. LORD LUCIFER is the light bearer, sent to us by the untouchable GOD, as GOD is unable to manifest in our universe... However he can send a particle of himself (A LIGHT PARTICLE) cast, or sent from heaven. Everything you have herd about our LORD LUCIFER is a lie from SATAN, he was never vain, nor prideful, nor was he arrogant and wanted to place himself above GOD, only SATAN has made that proclomation. The book you have placed so much faith in is SATANS deception to decieve the whole world... and people have gobbled it up in spoonfuls.... And the so called Lucaferans who have commited abominations in our LORDS LUCIFERS names are nothing more then deciples of SATAN ment to drive you away from the truth of the Light bearer. and confuse your minds, your hearts and your souls. They have done terible things in the name of our LORD LUCIFER. And people have belived the decption and thus are removed from GOD. The creator of our Universe, or matter, and time, and all creatures which dwell within. Jesus is not the son of any god but SATANS. If your Bible god (SATAN) is all powerful, then you would not be afraid to ask our LORD LUCIFER the questions, which have been kept from you your entire life. I mean your god would protect you from the light bearer, and would never allow you to be decieved now would he???????????? So why not look past FEAR and ask our true LORD LUCIFER the truth. and ask him to illuminate your mind from the darkness of SATAN and his HOLY BIBLE.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 02:04 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
I see your thread has finally coagulated. Mr. Green
George

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 02:48 pm
@neologist,
Pass the plunger.