neologist

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2015 04:25 pm
@George,
You may need rubber gloves.
0 Replies

Lorna Lynne

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2016 11:00 pm
@tenderfoot,
One must have an open heart and mind to see the amazing journey that has been shared.

Only the intelligent will get the magnificence and see they are the ones that have held the world of suffering in place.

The task is simple one must love and understand all aspects of self.

The dark is perpetuated by ignorance. So we must love our own ignorance.

Blessings for a life filled with peace, harmony, and love.

0 Replies

Lorna Lynne

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2016 11:09 pm
@tenderfoot,
Thank you for this amazing story. It is unfortunate that so few have a heart and mind that is open enough to read this amazing journey you have so eloquently shared and see the importance of its message.

I am holding hoping that the light of truth will shine on the veil of ignorance that is so pervasive on the planet.

Only the intelligent will understand that it is their own perception of the dark within themselves that hold the world in the lower states of consciousness preventing them from knowing the love of their own source.

There is no greater time than now to move into emotional and spiritual maturity.

Thank you again. I am so glad I stumbled upon your article.

Infinite blessings for a life of peace, harmony, and love
0 Replies

Nova Flare Q

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2016 10:13 am
Oh dear.
0 Replies

nohemi93

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2016 11:43 am
@Solve et Coagula,
Very interesting post. I'd like to say I was born and raised Christian Baptist but after everything I've been through I'm not sure. I believe in God but also the Evil One. I believe that Lucifer is a woman or SHE man. God has true love for her that's why in the scripture it says She is his most beautiful angel. Even though people think she is EVIL that's just her entity but she has love too.
0 Replies

Asmodus

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 01:01 am
@Solve et Coagula,
believe no one love lucifer more than i do can i ask a fav lsn to draconian - the Gothic Embrace
0 Replies

Asmodus

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 01:04 am
@Solve et Coagula,
hello i'm an ex muslim and i think no one loves lucifer more than i do and i would ask a fav lsn to draconian - The Gothic Embrace
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 02:25 am
What a truly bizarre experience reading this seven year old thread has been. I knew S & C was whacky, but people here are giving him a good run for his money.
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2016 07:00 am
I mean, just, Damn...
0 Replies

Expert2

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 06:09 pm
Overkill, hopefully this person is not sacrificing everyone's pets. Has your pet gone missing?
0 Replies

LuciDkid

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:36 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
I Am Awake
0 Replies

AsaleEmily

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2016 05:13 pm
@Solve et Coagula,
Hello, I know it's been a while since this text was posted, but I just found it now, so.... Smile I've been living a different story with him (less intense), that's why I started to search on internet and books for answer, and that's when I come up with your text, I read all of it and I truly liked, I don't know if this is the answer that I've been looking for, but I understand it, as I say my "experience" was/is a bit different, and I would like to share it:
I just feel this strange need of he (Lucifer) be good, like if I don't want to believe that he's Satan/the devil. I did some research and found that some people believe that he's just a fallen angel, some believe that he doesn't even exist (there's only Satan, who was evil since the beginning) what kinda make sense, Jesus say that Satan was murderous and liar since the BEGINNING, and second what people believe he, Satan was an angel(Lucifer) good and perfect in the BEGINNING, so it's a bit contradictory. For some reason it just made me happy read about this, cause I don't want him to be Satan, I don't want him to perish in hell forever and ever, I'm not talking about Satan, I'm talking about Lucifer, the angel, supposing that he exist, and I want he exist, I feel a weird emptiness when I think that he doesn't exist (and deep down I feel he does exists). Sad, thinking that he could be Satan and for so is doomed to hell for all eternity, and if this is the case I keep wishing that was a way of he redeem himself and as I read once that maybe the forever in the bible it's mean a long, long, long time, and after this he will redeem himself and back home; but I just feel that he's not Satan, or maybe I just want to believe so. I feel that I know him, "him" not as in his face, in fact I couldn't never see his face (in my mind) but "him" as in his soul, but it's like if wasn't me me, as if was my soul, as if my soul knew his, sometimes I just get tired of think about this, search about it, worry about and I just think "what the hell am I doing? why I'm doing this? why it's so important to me?" and I think in stop doing all this, but something, inside me don't let me, is as if was important to my soul, but not to me, its complicated I know. That's the thing I feel a need of him be good and exist, I feel as if my soul knows his and even a bit, maybe connected with him. Once again I'm not talking about Satan, evil, or whatever, I love God (and I know there will be people that gonna say "you don't love God for real, if you loved God for real... blah blah" for those people: don't bother yourselves, you guys don't know what is in my heart ) and this is all about an angel, I just want, 'need' him, Lucifer to be good. I don't know why, I don't know if there's something wrong with me or if I'm been tricked, if I'm crazy or what. All I know it's in some kinda of way he warm my soul, and I feel connected with him, even that I have never experience a contact with him, I can't tell since when exactly those feeling lies inside me, if it's since forever or what, but that I'm conscious about it's since 2013/14 in that time I was afraid, my mind wasn't open, I was stuck in what I was taught, but the feeling was there, a connection and attraction for him. I pretended those feeling wasn't there, pretended I was 'normal' for a while, but then, now I decided to search about, after talk to my best friend, open my mind a little I finally embraced those feelings, although I still have my doubts about it. And as my friend say I show symptoms of someone who is in love (but I feel more like if was my soul "in love") maybe it's this, just this, maybe it's something else, I don't think this is a sin, cause love, doesn't matter from who/what comes doesn't matter towards who/what is, can't be a sin. Love it's not a sin. But who knows? Maybe it's a sin and I'm doomed to hell, I don't think there's nothing I can't do about, those feeling are here and doesn't matter what I do or how long it's pass, they remain here, so... I guess it's this, I just felt need to share this, knowing that there will be those that gonna judge and crucify me (I don't care) but also hoping that you or someone that read this might have some answer or just understand me or I don't know... hahaha this is.
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 08:15 am
@AsaleEmily,
Quote:
I don't think this is a sin, cause love, doesn't matter from who/what comes doesn't matter towards who/what is, can't be a sin.

Love it's not a sin.

Your feelings may be caused by the cognitive dissonance between this truth and society's ideas of love.

You love the partner you married - good.
You love your partner and someone else as well - bad.
You love someone else's partner - very bad.
AsaleEmily

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2016 12:45 pm
@Leadfoot,
I'd put more like this: you love someone else's partner: it's bad but NOT a sin. (You CAN'T control your heart)
You love someone else's partner and LIVE this love(cheating): it's bad and a sin. (You CAN control yours actions)
Love it's something too pure to be a sin or wrong, the problem, the sin happens (in the example that you mentioned) when you live this love, choose to cheat a person instead of split up from your partner and stay with the person you love.
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 10:08 am
@AsaleEmily,
Quote:
the sin happens (in the example that you mentioned) when you live this love, choose to cheat a person instead of split up from your partner and stay with the person you love.

It's not a popular POV, but in mine, the problem is in the phrase "the person you love". It assumes that you can only love one person - 'the one'.

Instead of following the implications of what 'falling in love' with someone other than their partner, people generally accept the societal attitude that they have to make a choice.
But if love is not a sin - why must we make a choice? . Why not love as many as we find lovable?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2017 12:20 pm
Here is an excerpt from a recent article by an "Expert" on relationships entitled:

'7 Signs Your Partner Might Be Having an Emotional Affair'.

Ironically, the 'experts name is Ginnie Love.

Quote:
If your guy is scoring attention and emotional support from someone else, he might stop discussing the intricacies of his life with you. We only have so much emotional energy to go around, says Love, and our attention tends to go where we are most drawn... This is an immediate warning sign that needs to be addressed," adds Love.

OMG! God forbid that our partner should get attention and support from anyone but YOU! How ******* pathetic

This is the poisonous horseshit that society has been force-fed or gobbled up voluntarily since the beginning.
It reminds me of the warning that Lucifer will appear as an Angel of Light.
0 Replies

michealcks1

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 08:06 am
@Solve et Coagula,
Please don't listen to this mumbo jumbo. The person writing this is a sick-psychopath whose agenda is to probably trick people into deception, by inverting the truth to make Lucifer look like a good guy. Lucifer is a foolish creature of the Most Holy Triune Elohim who caused rebellion in the heavens in an attempt to overthrow the authority of the Most High Elohim.
The person writing this must be an occultist trying to deceive people. Firstly the Dark Kingdom(Kingdom of Satan) does not understand love. So what the hell is love doing in this story?. It is God(the TRUE God) who is the embodiment of love.
Lucifer can never be God. He is a prideful being who thinks he can conquer everything that is of God through devious means and tactics. Don't take this passage to heart. It's carefully designed rubbish meant to corrupt the sanctity of your soul-realm. It's Rubbish I tell you!
0 Replies

michealcks1

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 08:26 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH UP!!!!! You are using convoluted occurances to completely cover the truth. LUCIFER IS A FOOL!!!! He is a creature of the MOST HIGH ELOHIM. Tell me: Did Lucifer create existence? Did Lucifer create the physical realm? Did Lucifer create the spiritual realm? Who even created this so-called Lucifer? Who gave him wisdom? Who even created the gift called wisdom? Shut your big mouth. You might be possessed.
Look: The power that Lucifer possess is an illusion because it doesn't work when God's power is active. If Lucifer is all powerful, why hasn't he been wage war against God himself. Don't you even realize that God never fought Satan(Lucifer) in Heaven. A fellow Arch Angel (Michael) defeated him. So what are you saying?
Lucifer will never be God's equal. Lucifer is never equal to God. When you are looking at Lucifer, equate him to beings like Arch Angel Michael. (Ironically, Angel Michael is even more powerful)................SMH!!! SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 10:58 am
@Setanta,
Read with caution or we also may coagulate .
0 Replies

Be Lash

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2017 10:21 am
@lucifers girlfriend,
this story about Lucifer resonates at over %90 in accuracy.
I am an incarnation of Lucifer. This is Be.
the post by Lucifer's girlfriend is seriously misguided.
my reply to 'Lucifer's girlfriend'
1) Jesus Christ has helped me through many ruts. The beings known as Lucifer and Christ are spiritual brothers.
2) The bit about not eating from the tree of knowledge is a lie put in the bible to attempt to keep those reading and perpetuating the bible, unknowing, on the basis that knowing is sinful and against God.
3) God is omnipresent within everything.
4) I lived as Abraham in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah. I was led by the grace of God from the destruction of those cities.
5) I have lied in the past. Admitting it. Attempting to reach out and be as truthful as possible.
6) All are equal. Any perceived abnormalities or imperfections, are because of the perceiver's lack of knowing, understanding, grace and compassion.
7) I am now bringing to light nasty secrets kept hidden from you, kept hidden from you by your self.
8) I have lived as many people written of in the old and new testaments. There is some truth in the materials, but it has largely lost the essence of its heart and purpose.
9) I believe I did kill a man when I lived as Moses. There were also the deaths of the Egyptian soldiers chasing the Hebrews. There's been other lifetimes, on other planets where I had to destroy those attempting to imprison, enslave, and destroy me. Its whatever. Attempting to be a wayshower and lightworker in this life. That means no literal killing for me.
10) Heaven and Hell are states of mind that a person can find themselves in. This usually presents itself in reincarnation cycles, and in waking moments of life. If a person loves his/her life, they will lose it. If a person hates his/her life, they will keep it for eternity.
11) I am a part of God. As is everyone. The true God does love unconditionally.
12) I have inflicted great damage upon entire civilizations. From what I understand, the civilizations were asking for it. There will be great changes in the coming years.
0 Replies