Do US Politicians typically have a daily Professional Hair/Make-up Stylist?

jriffs

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 07:33 pm
Now, I realize that when politicians are campaigning and have big TV appearances they're all made-up and primped for the occasion. But, while watching CSPAN the other day I had to wonder if all these politicians, in all of their hearings and while debating, are getting professionally primped for the cameras on a daily basis.

Anyone know?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,777 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 09:57 pm
@jriffs,
I've no idea. I have noticed the recent trend of moving politicians to celebraty status in the past year. Congresspersons and cabinet members we never used to hear of are now familiar faces.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 10:28 pm
@jriffs,
There is a Congressional barbershop on the Plaza that they frequent. As to the personal grooming habits of any specific senator, I've never been so bold enough to ask.

I'd imagine that they do like many other working professionals in the United States and spend time on their grooming before leaving home for work and neaten themselves up again before meetings and appearances on camera.

0 Replies