Joyce Clark Print

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 09:03 am
I have a Joyce Clark print which has been in the family for quite sometime. I've tried search engines, but have not found a picture of this print. If anyone is familiar with this artist I have a picture I can send for youe review

Any help would be appreciated.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Tim
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,409 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 10:26 pm
@timny2009,
http://www.hanacoast.com/Joyce_Clark.HTML

http://www.villagegalleriesmaui.com/profiles/clarkprofile.htm
Otter321

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 02:49 pm
@timny2009,
If that is the Joyce Clark, aged 92, that just passed away recently (Jan 2009), then I know a person who is in contact with Joyce's daughter. I can let her know you are inquiring and see if she will contact you. Feel free to email me the picture and I will show it to her. This friend does not have internet or use the computer, but I will be glad to relay.
0 Replies

Otter321

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 04:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
I am speaking with Joyce's friend who is familiar with most of her prints. If you send me the print on email, I can show it to her and she may be able to get you info on it. She has known Joyce for over 20 years.
0 Replies

Otter321

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2009 04:32 pm
@timny2009,
Sorry, I just posted reply to the wrong poster. Anyway, timny2009, I am speaking with the friend of Joyce whom I told you about. she is familiar with most of her prints and would be glad to look at it if you can email it to me and give you some info on it. Best wishes to you.
jademoon

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2010 09:01 pm
@Otter321,
Hi, I was sondering if you could help me on a couple of art works of Joyce Clarks? I could send you pictures thru email if you are still on this board...They seem to be original oils from when she was in China... I also have a Mango signed print.. Would be thankful for any help...aloha
0 Replies