JTT

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 12:48 pm
@genoves,
I don't think you want to go there, G. What's the difference between a Hitler and an Eichmann? War crimes are war crimes.

The real test is, which country has killed more citizens of the other country and in what circumstances. Therein lie the war crimes.
JTT

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 12:50 pm
@genoves,
Quote:
Gungasnake--- Thanks for the heads up _ The left wing wants us to forget the Clinton years in which he bombed Kosovo WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL.

Quote:
So you've been able to illustrate that the USA fully supports equal opportunity war criminals, and you're somehow pleased with yourself.

You've evidently found a comrade in "intellect", Gunga.

gungasnake

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 01:13 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
It's becoming clearer just what type of scum you are.

TOS violation reported and welcome to my ignore list.
genoves

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 02:56 am
@gungasnake,
Oh, Gungasnake-- don't put him on your ignore list. He is one of the best examples of far left extremism which makes them look ridiculous. Don't you want to have some laughs?
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 02:58 am
@JTT,
I don't think you know very much about war crimes, JTT.

Note-

How Many People Has Hussein Killed.
By JOHN F. BURNS
Published: January 26, 2003
IN the unlit blackness of an October night, it took a flashlight to pick them out: rust-colored butchers' hooks, 20 or more, each four or five feet long, aligned in rows along the ceiling of a large hangar-like building. In the grimmest fortress in Iraq's gulag, on the desert floor 20 miles west of Baghdad, this appeared to be the grimmest corner of all, the place of mass hangings that have been a documented part of life under Saddam Hussein.

At one end of the building at Abu Ghraib prison, a whipping wind gusted through open doors. At the far end, the flashlight picked out a windowed space that appeared to function as a control room. Baggy trousers of the kind worn by many Iraqi men were scattered at the edges of the concrete floor. Some were soiled, as if worn in the last, humiliating moments of a condemned man's life.

The United States is facing a new turning point in its plans to go to war to topple Mr. Hussein, with additional American troops heading for the Persian Gulf, while France and Germany lead the international opposition. But the pressure President Bush has applied already has created chances to peer into the darkest recesses of Iraqi life.

In the past two months, United Nations weapons inspections, mandated by American insistence that Mr. Hussein's pursuit of banned weapons be halted, have ranged widely across the country. But before this became the international community's only goal, Mr. Bush was also attacking Mr. Hussein as a murdering tyrant. It was this accusation that led the Iraqi leader to virtually empty his prisons on Oct. 20, giving Western reporters, admitted that day to Abu Ghraib, a first-hand glimpse of the slaughterhouse the country has become.

In the end, if an American-led invasion ousts Mr. Hussein, and especially if an attack is launched without convincing proof that Iraq is still harboring forbidden arms, history may judge that the stronger case was the one that needed no inspectors to confirm: that Saddam Hussein, in his 23 years in power, plunged this country into a bloodbath of medieval proportions, and exported some of that terror to his neighbors.

Reporters who were swept along with tens of thousands of near-hysterical Iraqis through Abu Ghraib's high steel gates were there because Mr. Hussein, stung by Mr. Bush's condemnation, had declared an amnesty for tens of thousands of prisoners, including many who had served long sentences for political crimes. Afterward, it emerged that little of long-term significance had changed that day. Within a month, Iraqis began to speak of wide-scale re-arrests, and officials were whispering that Abu Ghraib, which had held at least 20,000 prisoners, was filling up again.

Like other dictators who wrote bloody chapters in 20th-century history, Mr. Hussein was primed for violence by early childhood. Born into the murderous clan culture of a village that lived off piracy on the Tigris River, he was harshly beaten by a brutal stepfather. In 1959, at age 22, he made his start in politics as one of the gunmen who botched an attempt to assassinate Iraq's first military ruler, Abdel Karim Kassem.

Since then, Mr. Hussein's has been a tale of terror that scholars have compared to that of Stalin, whom the Iraqi leader is said to revere, even if his own brutalities have played out on a small scale. Stalin killed 20 million of his own people, historians have concluded. Even on a proportional basis, his crimes far surpass Mr. Hussein's, but figures of a million dead Iraqis, in war and through terror, may not be far from the mark, in a country of 22 million people.

Where the comparison seems closest is in the regime's mercilessly sadistic character. Iraq has its gulag of prisons, dungeons and torture chambers -- some of them acknowledged, like Abu Ghraib, and as many more disguised as hotels, sports centers and other innocent-sounding places. It has its overlapping secret-police agencies, and its culture of betrayal, with family members denouncing each other, and offices and factories becoming hives of perfidy.
genoves

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 03:05 am
@JTT,
No, JTT, the USA does not FULLY support equal opportunity war criminals. If you know anything about the USA, you will be aware that there was an attempt to Impeach Clinton. That attempt failed because of the left wing Democrats.
genoves

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 03:07 am
@JTT,
You don't seem to have ready widely, JTT. Are you aware that Amnesty International has now condemned Hamas as a group of murdering torturing savages?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 12:50 pm
@genoves,
Wrong focus, G, way wrong.

Quote:
George Bush: War Criminal

http://brasschecktv.com/page/387.html

JTT

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 05:48 pm
@genoves,
Quote:
No, JTT, the USA does not FULLY support equal opportunity war criminals. If you know anything about the USA, you will be aware that there was an attempt to Impeach Clinton. That attempt failed because of the left wing Democrats.

Which particular article(s) of impeachment related to Clinton war crimes, G?
0 Replies

genoves

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 07:06 pm
@JTT,
Oh, please, JTT--Don't insult my intelligence by quoting from a far left wing piece of **** like brasscheckTV. I wouldn't quote Limbaugh for you. Why don't you try the New York Times and/the Washington Post. They might not be as far left as you like but they are far more reputable that a moth eaten site populated by just a very few left wing fanatics.
JTT

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 07:55 pm
@genoves,
Quote:
Oh, please, JTT--Don't insult my intelligence ...

I haven't tried to date but if you show some and I'll give it a go, G.

You didn't even watch the video, did you? Mentally you're a chickenshit, no major surprise there.
genoves

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 08:34 pm
@JTT,
Well, let's give it a go, JTT. But, we must lay down some rules. We cannot use far left wing **** like you cited or far right wing crap like Limbaugh cites.

I am game. I will find you on a site somewhere and I will use scientific sources and politically viable ones--N Y Times': Bob Woodward: Washington Post; David McCullough--Who will you use? Markos Moulitsas?
JTT

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 01:21 pm
@genoves,
Did you watch the video, G?
genoves

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 06:39 pm
@JTT,
I'll watch your video AFTER you read and attempt to rebut my post

I posted it so you and others could read and try to rebut it. You did not, therefore, I feel NO RESPONSIBILITY to watch your video!

JTT

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2009 11:09 pm
@genoves,
Quote:
Don't insult my intelligence by quoting from a far left wing piece of **** like brasscheckTV.

Quote:
I'll watch your video AFTER ...

You stupid dickhead, and I say that with all the kindness I can muster, you don't even know where the video came from.
genoves

Reply Sat 14 Feb, 2009 12:51 am
@JTT,
I really don't care where it came from. I will watch it whereever it came from AFTER you read and respond to my post about Saddam Hussein's mass killings.
0 Replies