My disturbing essay

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 10:46 pm
@aperson,
aperson wrote:

It did come across to me as patronizing, I'm sorry if it didn't seem that way to you. I appreciate your interest in detail and your enthusiasm in provided a proper evaluation of my essay, but it is clear that you have minimal understanding of what it is even about. This is also shown by your determination to treat it, and indeed everything else, as a scientific conjucture ("a tentative insight into the natural world; a concept that is not yet verified but that if true would explain certain facts or phenomena").

I wish to end this discussion here please.

Your wish is granted.
I did not intend to hurt your feelings.
U r correct that I did not understand your essay.

David
0 Replies

ch1234

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 04:50 pm
@aperson,
fantastic essay!! I love it!! and all very true.. and that david guy is an idiot. It's funny he made the point of "if your reader can't understand it you didn't prove your point" I guess that rule didn't think of retards who seek just to be a douchebag to others haha. In all seriousness though, very profound and blunt writing. Nicely done. I really like the philosophical backing of this piece adding a hint of existentialist absurdism in there.
0 Replies

tripwire83

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2012 07:28 pm
@aperson,
Truly a piece of art. I write poetry and never have I written something like this!
0 Replies