What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home?

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 11:05 pm
@gina5005,
Quote:
Other than that, some heating please. Our radiators have broke down and its like an icebox...

An air-conditioner thanks. It is HOT all damn night!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 11:06 pm
@Linkat,
Schipperke?
Linkat

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 12:14 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes. Isn't he cute.
patiodog

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 12:30 pm
Radiant floor heating.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 02:57 pm
@Linkat,
During our irish setter's obedience classes (an oxymoron..) I watched while my husband was becoming the trained human. In the next part of the park was one clearly able trainer with a skipperke, the skipperke doing amazing tricks, some kind of jump flips. I probably haven't seen a skipperke since, but that one was memorable.
Sglass

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 05:17 pm
If I could have one thing that I don't have for my house, I would like to have the Hope Diamond. I would put it on my window sill in the kitchen and enjoy the sun shining through it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 05:59 pm
@ossobuco,
They are cool dogs. We have family out west that has had skipperkes - they can have quite the attitude and are smart, but willful.

I haven't seen many around the northeast where we live.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2009 11:33 pm
@Linkat,
The one I saw and marveled at was in west LA.
Linkat

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 09:02 am
@ossobuco,
Ha - the family out west lives in California - more northern though. I believe CA and TX are a couple of states where there are lots of breeders/show dogs of this breed.

As an aside I did watch parts of the dog show last night and saw the skip. Although I've never seen them win their group before. It always seems it is the standard poodle. Why is that? Why is it typical of a certain breed or two that tends to win a group?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 06:57 am
Just the one grand piano please.
0 Replies