Another Interesting Photography Project

djjd62

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 11:38 am
We're All Gonna Die - 100 Meters Of Existence

This image is 100 meters long

There are 178 people in the picture, all shot in the course of 20 days from the same spot on a railroad bridge on Warschauer Strasse in berlin in the summer of 2007

Only a few of the people in the photograph seem to know there picture is being taken

the image takes a while to load, move your cursor over the thin picture strip on the bottom to reveal and move along the bigger image above it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 3,419 • Replies: 12
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 11:47 am
there are two people in the picture who both have eye patches over there right eyes, they don't appear to be together, i wonder what their story is
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 11:57 am
@djjd62,
The photo was taken over 20 days - might well be that there's a ophthalmologist's practise near by.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 11:59 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

The photo was taken over 20 days - might well be that there's a ophthalmologist's practise near by.

It is ... Very Happy

http://i42.tinypic.com/jjb682.jpg
boomerang

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 12:11 pm
Wow! I love that!

Some amazing faces, stances, movement. A few blocks look almost like fashion layouts. Really interesting.

I think one girl is in there twice: towards the first, wearing a black jacket with her hair down and towards the end wearing a black tank with her hair in a ponytail.
farmerman

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 12:35 pm
woman with the braided armpit hair next to the guy giving us the finger. Shes nasty
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 01:05 pm
@djjd62,
Some great vignettes there...

love the dad (I presume) with baby; the guy staring at the spots on his sweatshirt..
I started studying ears..

I could look at this kind of thing all day.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 01:12 pm
@boomerang,
i think you're right about that

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 02:18 pm
@djjd62,
My favorite one is just the two and the airplane.

I want to hang out on your computer djjd..

you find all the cool stuff Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 12:14 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Here's an interactive map of Berlin: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=map+of+warschauer+strasse,+berlin&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS310US311&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=E8-NSfmLNJmQsQOD7d2WCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title
0 Replies

RitchieMichael

Reply Sun 14 Oct, 2012 08:56 pm
Hello all,

Beginning a wildlife photography business requires you to be an efficient business person and experienced photographer. You must have high performance camera equipment and long range telephoto lenses. You also must have the time to drive to areas with wildlife, the energy to hike into the back-country and stalk wildlife and the skills to capture and process excellent photos. After the photos have been captured, you must learn how to market and sell the photos. Beginning the business and building a reputation is difficult and the market is competitive.

Starting a wildlife photography business requires capital and a large time investment. Persistence is required to compete with the best photographers.

Thanks and Regards
Ritchie Michael
0 Replies

Pittter

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2022 06:34 pm
The link didn't open for me.
Ragman

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2022 08:38 pm
@Pittter,
You need to look at the OP date stamp. Once again as before, this was from 9 years ago so it’s expired.
0 Replies