The 2 person thread (Fountofwisdom-Montana)

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:03 pm
Ya know, if you want me to leave, you don't have to push me out. You just gotta ask and I'm gone.

No, I'm not talking to myself. I'm talking to who ever does the tags.
My thread went from being tagged as "Moths to a flame" and "stalker", then to "stalking", "The snake and the bird", and "codependent" after I asked that the others be removed.

Anyone ever tell you that this is abuse?
Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:04 pm
Oh joy, the moths are back. Oh wait, I am the moth Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 03:05 am
@Montana,
It's free speech and what people think.

It's not very nice, but you're being kinda muts if you start doing the "you want me out thing". People being critical about this thread probably don't want you out, and so what if they do? Baring souls on public fora is always a risky kind of thing to do, and you'll always get negatives. Comes with the territory.

If the tags bother you by being there, you and anyone else who wants to can add more reasonable ones, and they'll likely crowd out the others.

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 03:35 am
@dlowan,
dlowan wrote:

It's free speech and what people think.

It's not very nice, but you're being kinda muts if you start doing the "you want me out thing". People being critical about this thread probably don't want you out, and so what if they do? Baring souls on public fora is always a risky kind of thing to do, and you'll always get negatives. Comes with the territory.

If the tags bother you by being there, you and anyone else who wants to can add more reasonable ones, and they'll likely crowd out the others.

What do you mean? We can change peoples tags?

Deb, I'm not being nuts, I'm just pissed off. I thought the staff was in charge of the tags, but I guess not.

Sorry to the pretend tag person I was speaking with.

I do understand what you're saying, but the negatives are from people saying they care about me, which is why it hits home.
I need to be honest and tell them how I feel because I can't continue to keep it bottled up inside. I'm saying thing that I've wanted to say for a long time, but diddn't because I didn't want to offend anyone.
Well, I've been offended enough to where I don't care if it offends them if I tell them they're offending me.

I'm just tired of it, ya know.

Thanks for letting me know about the tag thing and for you advice.

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 03:44 am
Sorry Deb, I don't know how the posts combined like that, but by the time I noticed it, it was too late to edit.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 07:28 am
@Montana,
Yep...we inmates do the tags.

You can do tags for any thread....just go to the top and click on "add tags".

Staff can add tags, too...but the tags reflect the majority.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:35 pm
'K, I've added enough tags to crowd out some of the more obnoxious ones for now. Most of mine didn't make it in yet either tho, so instead it now has these:

"Tags: Montana, Fountofwisdom, Drama, Butt Out Everyone, Pray For Pm Function Soon".

That sounds about right. Anyone who wants to be nice to Montana, just add any of these tags: Montana, Fountofwisdom, personal, a2kers, members - or, yeah "Butt Out Everyone" sounds like a good one too.
Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:41 pm
@nimh,
Awwww ((((((((((Nimh))))))))) That is so sweet! Thank you very much Very Happy

I haven't seen you in ages! How ya doin buddy? So good to see you Very Happy
nimh

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 06:41 pm
@Montana,
No probs, Montana. Be yourself & take care!

Me, I'm fine, thank you Smile Feeling pretty introverted but also homy and cosy with my gf here - Anastasia, you may remember her. Liking my job and crossing my fingers for keeping it.

And yeah, I havent been here so much anymore ... I'm greatly enjoying staying out of the politics threads Smile . Been using Reddit to bookmark news stuff that I found interesting but didnt have much to say about myself, and our blog to write about stuff I wanted or needed to "talk aloud" about (link in my profile). And I'm still dropping in here to post funny pics and vids and the like!

I'll get outta this thread now cause it's yours, but thanks for the "hi" & I hope people will be less judgemental with the tags...
ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 06:43 pm
@Montana,
Montana, those first tags weren't at you.

Co-dependent? Bird? Those are expressions of people's concern. I've no idea if fow is a super manipulator, sociopath as positted, or a simple player, though I have an opinion. Some of us don't think you are sophisticated in the wiles of players. That doesn't mean people think you are stupid. If you had wanted to be sophisticated in that, you would have read a lot about it over the years.

No one is trying to push you out, and all posters have a right to make a tag. Tags will tend to pass if they are replaced with others, which they often can be unless they are basic categories, as in, say it's one I know about, Recipes, which is holding so far so good. Lots of us here have had snide tags against us.
Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 08:51 pm
@nimh,
Of course I remember Anastasia. Please tell her I said hello and I'm so glad you guys are doing good.

Again, it was great seeing you and I wish you both the happiest of trails Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 08:58 pm
@ossobuco,
Ummm, you're a bit late on this Osso, as Dlowan explained the tag thing to me already. I had no idea how it worked. I was away from A2K for several month and during all the changes, so I thought the staff was in charge of the tags.
After bunny explained how it worked, that was that.

"Co-dependant and bird" are expressions of concern? Are you joking?
You can read all the books you want, but what I have trumps your books and it's call life experience!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jan, 2009 09:30 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Some of us don't think you are sophisticated in the wiles of players.

Gee thanks for the compliment Osso. That's how little some of you know about me

ossobuco wrote:
That doesn't mean people think you are stupid.

Yes Osso, it does <wink>

ossobuco wrote:
If you had wanted to be sophisticated in that, you would have read a lot about it over the years.

Maybe some learn from books, but I learn from life.

0 Replies