The 2 person thread (Fountofwisdom-Montana)

georgeob1

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:12 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

My reaction may have been over the top but I needed to attract your attention.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:15 pm
@Montana,
No Montana: its the strain of fighting evil. I'm not even super hero material. I've had to stand alone many times. The whole site went crazy sometimes. I was interrogated for ages on ages on some small point like being a goth.
But everyone believed the biker story.
I don't really want to mention this because it has casued me trouble. One of the things with having a high IQ is that it is a debilitating in its own way as being stupid. Basically I understand everything everyone says. People often find what I say crazy. I dont care. It doesn't matter. All I ask for is that you understand I mean you no harm.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:16 pm
@Montana,
Montana: talk to me: are you a slow writer? I'll get a cup of tea while I'm waiting.
Then we can do the bad news.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:19 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Sorry, I keep having to click on the view things to see your posts and it's screwing me up.

A lot of people here think I'm gullible and stupid

I'm going to continue responding to your posts. It'll just take me a bit more time. I'm also a one finger typer.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:24 pm
@Montana,
The story I missed out because it was too intense. Was about nearly being raped in my twenties. Guys can get raped. Basically i fought free altho a willy did touch my skin. I had to wash the spot about 20 times a day for months. Made th e mistake of going into a dodgy looking outdoor lav in Hackney. Got caught in the cubicle . etc.
So I understand how unsettling things can be.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:30 pm
@Montana,
I see some people object to me feeling bad about hurting you
I DONT CARE.
i WOULD HAVE POSTED AND WAITED. SCREWED UP THE WHOLE SITE IF I HAD TO. CAN'T YOU READ: TWO PEERSON THREAD. ITS PRIVATE YOU ARSE HOLE.
tHAT WAS AIMED AT gEORGEBOB1. wHO IS AN IDIOT.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:36 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
First that American thing. That's what started everyone in on you. I'll be the first in line to bash the governments, but I always lay off the people.
I suspect if I went into a site where most posters were from England, I would be treated the same way if I went in making negative comments about the people.
I was born in America, spending the first 36 years of my life there and even though I'm one of the forgiving ones, some do hold grudges.

Some here think I'm an idiot, but I don't care. I'm a peaceful person who believes in giving people chances and it's their problem if they don't like it. What they're saying about me in your other thread is harldy flattering, but no one is going to change who I am.
If they stop speaking with me because I'm speaking with you, well be it. I won't put a sock in my mouth for anyone.

See, they don't understand me because, like yourself, I'm not your typical normal person. I see things in a different way than they do regarding situations like this, so in turn I end up being treated like a mindless child.
Fountofwisdom

@Montana,
This is the bad news: What I would say is I felt yesterday we made a real connection. I wanted to get to know you better and hold the possibility of being more than friends one day. You know: send each other e mails msn. send a valentine days card, thats sort of thing. Partly why I mentioned the panties. i wanted you to know that altho I am interested in you as a person: there is the other thing. I would want that as part of a relationship at some time.
We are around the same age and we have some things in common.
georgeob1

[quore] One of the things with having a high IQ is that it is a debilitating in its own way as being stupid. Basically I understand everything everyone says. People often find what I say crazy. I dont care. It doesn't matter. All I ask for is that you understand I mean you no harm. [/quote]
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:43 pm
@Montana,
Its OK Montie: I've written books: I can type: I'll wait for your reply. but I think I'll probably have to tell you the bad news.
Basically I don't think there is any chance of any of that happening. There is too much mistrust. I genuinely think you are a lovely person. Certainly the nicest on here, altho I do have a soft spot for Foxfyre.
I think is probably best if I leave the site and never come back. I just wanted to square things with you.
I'm not enjoying myself much. I find it hard to forgive all the people who have said horrible things about me. Without even knowing me.
Whatever my bad points I cant remember bad mouthing anyone who hasn't been on their knees begging and screaming for abuse.
So I'll await you reply and then I'll be off.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:47 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
The feeling of being assaulted in that was is unreal, isn't it! I explained my story and what happened to me just so you would know why I became so emotional. Some people understood, while others are still scratching their heads.

I hate the gang up thing, which is why I tend to end up in hot water with some here. Always gotta throw myself in the middle of it and it's stronger than me.

I'm no angel and I've made my own mistakes, including ganging up on someone. In fact, a some years back, I was actually banned from A2K for a short time for going off on some teenage girl all obsessed with the Gotti Boys.
When it was all over, I felt guilty as hell, so I never did it again. It was mean what I did and there's no excuse.
Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:49 pm
@georgeob1,
Georgeob, do ya mind? I did ask very nicely Wink
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:50 pm
@Montana,
Nonsense Montie. They started on me because they are rude and intolerant people. Who feel they can push people around. I dont believe in blaming the victim.
You see, the people who are patronising you are wrong. You are not a child. Youare more mature than any of them. You listen and you try and feel.
That makes you mature in my book.
This site is about debating not shouting yah boo.
Say something to let me know you are listening. Its nearly time to say goodbye.
Basically Ive found very few people on here I like. It wont be a loss to me. I just didn't want to hurt you.
I wondered if I knew you already, I know a woman engineer who's working in the shale fields.
She is called Angie. Tell me your name isnt Angie
Zippo

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:52 pm
How the **** can this be a "private" thread, when the whole world can view what you guys are saying ?

Are you people stupid or what ? Laughing
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:53 pm
@georgeob1,
And I understand 2 person post means private. F***K Off you sad loser. I don't care what you say. you aren't important. This is about Angie.
I mean what I said. Every word. If you dont. Take a FLying f****k. Its done of your business you small dicked tosspot.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:53 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
I felt a connection as well, but on a friendship level. I don't know you well enough yet to know where it could lead, but I see the things we have in common and I was interested in talking with you more about, well, all kinds of things.
Butrflynet

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:54 pm
I know you asked for no interruptions, Montana, but I can't sit by and watch this without saying something because I think you and your vulnerable emotions are still being toyed with. You are only serving as an amusement for your partner in this thread. He's a master manipilator. One of the best I've seen in awhile.

georgeob1 wrote:

Fountofwisdom wrote:

My reaction may have been over the top but I needed to attract your attention.

Fountofwisdom wrote:

People often find what I say crazy. I dont care. It doesn't matter.

Montanta, many of your friends here do care and think that it does matter. You do have a big heart and you do often come to the defense of the more vulnerable here. This person is taking advantage of that soft spot in you that we all care about. I'll exit now with a plea to not allow yourself to continue to be the entertainment for this person who doesn't care and thinks it doesn't matter that he's playing mind games with people if it serves as entertainment and attention for himself.

Edit: I see that George is trying to wave the same flags while I write this.

Exiting now.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

@Montana,
Ooooops: I may have asked less nicely.
0 Replies

Zippo

Why dont you guys email each other ? duh!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:55 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
No, my name isn't Angie.