The 2 person thread (Fountofwisdom-Montana)

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:02 pm
Look you guys, I appreciate that you care, but again, I'm not stupid and we're just talking! I am not vulnerable, gullible or anything else.

I have a mind of my own and a little credit for that would be appreciated more than anything.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:02 pm
@Montana,
All I was saying is that I understand a bit. I don't remember much actually It been blotted out. Basically I went into a toilet cubicle in a public toilet. Iwas dark. Three blokes were blocking the door, I had to fight with My trousers around my knees I remember peeing down my trousers. I had a penis from one touch my hand, and one my bottom.
I had pulled my trousers up as was holding them with one hand. pushing my way out. The guys trying it were similarly handicapped now. Blokes tend to dislike blows to the genitals. I pushed my way free. And basically walked home quickly. I can't remember how. I didnt go to the police. In truth what could I report. I some ways i blamed myself. I should have gone into a toilet cubicle that was dark.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:05 pm
@Montana,
That was how I felt. i wanted the sex part to be a possibility. We are the same age, we have stuff in common. I couldn't bear to spend time with a negative person. Thats why I liked you.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:05 pm
@Montana,
Can't everyone just leave us alone: at least out of respect for Montana.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:10 pm
@Montana,
OK Montana: is there anything you want to add. I really have to say goodbye. I can't understand how buttery can give an opinion. She hasnt even met me: The only person I know is Jespah who I've been talking to awhile: But I do want to remain annonymous. However if you have to she may be able to pass on a message.
One more post from you and then I'll say goodbye. I suggested E mail
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:10 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

That was how I felt. i wanted the sex part to be a possibility. We are the same age, we have stuff in common. I couldn't bear to spend time with a negative person. Thats why I liked you.

Montana, how obvious does he need to get for you to understand that
he's playing with you. He has you at the palm of his hand and probably
laughing his head off. Gosh girl, wake up!
Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:11 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

All I was saying is that I understand a bit. I don't remember much actually It been blotted out. Basically I went into a toilet cubicle in a public toilet. Iwas dark. Three blokes were blocking the door, I had to fight with My trousers around my knees I remember peeing down my trousers. I had a penis from one touch my hand, and one my bottom.
I had pulled my trousers up as was holding them with one hand. pushing my way out. The guys trying it were similarly handicapped now. Blokes tend to dislike blows to the genitals. I pushed my way free. And basically walked home quickly. I can't remember how. I didnt go to the police. In truth what could I report. I some ways i blamed myself. I should have gone into a toilet cubicle that was dark.

You can never blame yourself for something like that, but I understand because I blamed myself when it almost happened to me. He was a friend, or so I thought. My parents were away on vacation, so of course I decided to have a party. I was around 16. After the party was over and everyone had gone home, I went and fell asleep on the couch. I heard the door bell and found a friend of mine there. He was at my party, but came back when everyone was gone.
He said he needed to talk to me about his girlfriend, so I let him in. I was half still pretty drunk, so we went and sat in the living room. I climbed back on the couch, while he sat in a chair.
I fell asleep while he was talking with me and woke up to find him on top of me. I freaked and tried to push him off, but he resisted until I gave him one good knee in the balls.
Some friend, eh.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:13 pm
@Montana,
Montana. Its getting crowded. I'm not exactly enjoying listening to the lynch mob. Jespah knows me. If you really want to get in touch do it through her.
I am just tired. Whatever. I don't think I deserved any of this.
It has been a pleasure knowing you. I can't say that for many on here.
let me know if you have anything to add.
Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:19 pm
@CalamityJane,
Jane, he doesn't have me anywhere but TALKING and I wish you could give me a little credit for having a brain!
I don't do sitting in anyones palm, ever!

I guess a little respect was to much to ask for!
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:20 pm
@Montana,
Ok Montana: at least I've been priviledged enough to spend some time with you. You can talk to me through Jespah. I'm going to wish you good luck and good bye.
And I hope you realise why I don't like Americans. I've been abused by all kinds of strangers. i will probably delete that mail address I posted.
Goodbye and Goodnight.
And forgive the impetuous sexual advance. I forgot you were a lady.
I will give you a formal kiss on the hand and bid you farewell.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:21 pm
@Montana,
I'll wait for you to wish me good day, if I might be so bold.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:24 pm
@Montana,
OK: doesnt look like I am going to get to read your reply.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:26 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
I really tried to lighten things up, but obviously nothing worked, so I really don't blame you.
What I was trying to do in this thread is to show everyone the side of you that I grew to like and of course to get some answers, but obviously it didn't work.

I tried, I really did.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:27 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Good day to you Fountofwisdom.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:30 pm
http://www.buzzvines.com/files/images/honesty_low.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 03:58 pm
@Montana,
Montana wrote:

I don't do sitting in anyones palm, ever!

But you are.
Right here.
Perfect example.
Fountainofdrama says " I had a heart attack" and you jump up to console it like a wounded animal smiling the whole way...

We dont think you are stupid, or gullible..
But frankly you should be old enough, and have enough life experiences and be mature enough to see manipulation a mile away.
This person isnt trying to be your friend, they are baiting you to play into a drama fest by being over the top and pretending to be some kind of emotional martyr.

And here you are... playing right along.. smiling and saying " Im just nice to everyone Smile look at me . La tee da Smile "

seriously lady.
I like you.. but.. I dont understand why you chose to play into these things . You say that you are just nice to everyone, and I agree YOU ARE and it is refreshing at times..... but are childish manipulation games, egotistical " look at me" and pity me ploys really things you enjoy? Are you that blind? Or do you just chose to be?

You have a lot to offer... in other threads.. for other members..
We are waiting Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:22 pm
For whoever does the tags, would you mind removing the "moths to a flame" and the "stalker" bit. I'm not blind, just offended.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:54 pm
Very funny Rolling Eyes
littlek

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:57 pm
@Montana,
Montana, there is a finite number of tags that can be listed with each thread. If you don't like what you see here, add your own tags until the offesive ones are bumped out. I don't even think the person who posted them can erase them.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:59 pm
@littlek,
yes they can erase them, but lil'k is right.

add tags, and others can reinforce them...
0 Replies