Wealthy Hamas leader croaked along with four wives...

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 09:59 am

http://www.theage.com.au/world/hamas-leader-killed-with-four-wives-in-israeli-strike-medics-20090102-78ng.html

Quote:

January 2, 2009

Senior Hamas leader Nizar Rayan was killed on Thursday with his four wives and 10 of his children in an Israeli air strike in Gaza, medics and witnesses said.

Rayan, a hardliner within the Islamist group, was killed when a missile crashed into a five-storey house that he shared with his wives and 12 children in Jabaliya in the north of the territory, the medics said.

Anybody else notice this one or see any sort of a problem with a 'leader' of such a supposedly impoverished group of people living in a five story house with four wives (mostly at U.S. taxper expense for the greater glory of allah...).

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,450 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 10:17 am
@gungasnake,
Maybe they all shared one room?
gungasnake

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 10:39 am
@roger,
I mean, MY four wives have been after me to buy them a five-story house for years now, they just don't seen to understand how hard that is to do while supporting four wives and fifteen kids...

The kicker is that the Israelis have really put the hamas pig leadership echelon in a bind bombing all their houses the way they've been doing.

They've got two basic choices now: live in the streets which would be an overwhelming loss of face or, far more likely, commandeer and take over houses owned by ordinary gaza inhabitants and simply deal with the bad PR which THAT will generate

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 11:29 am
I understand that Israelis call the Hamas people to tell them that they have 5 minutes to leave the building. Maybe the guidance systems were screwed up.
gungasnake

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2009 10:42 pm
@farmerman,
What about YOUR four wives, Farmerman? Are they satisfied with a three or four story house??
0 Replies