Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:01 pm
when you call to make a payment and get the everfucking automated answering service who asks you to enter all your info and then transfers you to billing where a person asks you to repeat all that info.... these stupid bastards....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 3,167 • Replies: 10

djjd62

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:08 pm
just quit making the payments, eventually they'll call you Very Happy
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:11 pm
you got something there....

and btw is there anyone left in america with the iq to use a phone that needs to be instructed to wait for the tone to leave a message?
FreeDuck

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:11 pm
I hate hate hate that. It's the same way at the doctor's office.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:30 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
What really pisses me off is when you are on an automated queue on the phone. Music that you hate is being played, and every few minutes, a voice prattles something about you being an important customer etc. After waiting interminably, the phone disconnects! Evil or Very Mad
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 01:58 pm
@Phoenix32890,
thank you for your patience as we experience this unusal delay

so unusual we have a message for it. Assholes.
Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 02:17 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Or what is worse is when you finally get connected and you can't make head or tail of what the guy on the other end is saying. Seems to me that if a company is outsourcing customer relations staff, they need to be understood by the people to whom they are attempting to help, unless the company doesn't really give a ****!
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 02:19 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

you got something there....

and btw is there anyone left in america with the iq to use a phone that needs to be instructed to wait for the tone to leave a message?

****, maybe that's why people always say they don't get my messages.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 01:41 am
My Gas company recently told me to fax them some info. I told them I don't own a fax machine, I don't trust them. I would rather come down to the office and give them the paper work. I was then told..."We don't have a customer interface".
WTF, are they serious??? They have no problem interfacing with my cheque book.

roger

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 02:36 am
@Ceili,
Wowser! Welcome back, Ceili
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 24 Dec, 2008 08:55 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
We must demand the Congress ban voice mail. Having to hire people to answer our phone calls would fit in perfectly with Obama's job creation stimulus plans.

BBB
0 Replies