There are companies that still belive in customer service!

Tue 7 Sep, 2010 07:06 pm
I'd like to give a shout out to Zilla, makers of mats to heat reptile habitats.

I called them today with a "Am I doing something wrong?" question and they called me back promptly, apologized for the problem, answered my questions, and promised to send me a new mat right away -- a larger mat that they were certain wouldn't have the same problem.

I didn't pay a lot for this product and it isn't something that I will be buying at regular intervals and they still cared about helping me.

It was so totally awesome. I've almost forgotten what good customer service is in the age of "we don't really give a ****, please hold".

Is there a company that you know of that still provides great customer service?

Please share it with the rest of us so we know who to give our business to.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 3,178 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Wed 8 Sep, 2010 08:35 am
@boomerang,
QVC is a life saver for old disabled people like me. They take care of any problem immediately.

BBB
0 Replies

Vinnu

Wed 30 Jul, 2014 03:36 am
@boomerang,
yes. it is important to company to give a good service after post purchase of the product to the customer. Nokia, samsung are good in customer service.
Marinones

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 08:49 pm
@boomerang,
Customer service is so important. But some companies don't care about it.
0 Replies

FBM

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 09:01 pm
@Vinnu,
Yeah, Korean companies are famous for prompt and generous customer support. I've never been dissatisfied by them.
Lordyaswas

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 09:08 pm
@FBM,
They're not very good on haircuts though.
FBM

Wed 7 Jan, 2015 09:11 pm
@Lordyaswas,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/hehe.gif
0 Replies

JuanitaMiller

Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:59 pm
@boomerang,
It is important to provide good customer service for all types of customers, including potential, new and already existing customers. There are lots of benefits of customer services like increase customer loyalty and generate positive reputation.
0 Replies