Did fast food employees ever beat you up?

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 04:41 pm
What about retail employees or grocery store employees? Please share your story.

Real Music

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2018 08:39 pm
@darkangel1720,
I had worked fast food many years ago, way back when I was a teenager. I don't recall any employee ever getting beat up. I don't recall any employee ever getting into fist fights when I worked in fast foods. The fact that you are asking this question leads me to believe that you either got beat up or you think you are going to get beat up. If you can avoid it, don't put yourself in those situations.
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 05:41 am
@Real Music,
I'm talking about you as a customer walking into a place and getting beat up by employees.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 06:13 am
@darkangel1720,
When someone is beating me up, I don't usually take the time to ask them where they work.
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 07:48 am
@maxdancona,
You're such a dumbass. You walk into a fast food joint and the employees are wearing uniforms. If the step up front to kick your ass, why would you NEED to ask where they work in order to know that they work at that restaurant?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 08:31 am
Any time people work with the public, especially when serving or waiting on them, there can be feelings of exasperation.

I suspect you felt like beating up a customer who gave you a rough time.

Let it go. Most likely you will never see them again.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 03:44 pm
If I weren't already sitting down I would need to sit down
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 04:52 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
Quote:
If I weren't already sitting down I would need to sit down

Cuz they kicked ur ass real bad, right?
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 06:37 pm
@darkangel1720,
Quote:
I'm talking about you as a customer walking into a place and getting beat up by employees.
What kind of reason or circumstance would employees start beating up a customer? That sounds odd and strange. Maybe an employee might fight a customer to defend a coworker from being physically assaulted by that customer.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 07:54 pm
@darkangel1720,
darkangel1720 wrote:
Cuz they kicked ur ass real bad, right?

Since this all is a figment of your imagination, let's go with one count of Assault, one count of Battery, one count of Intent to Cause Bodily Harm and one count of Inciting a Riot, one count of Destruction Of Property, one count of Disruption of A Place of Business and throw on a few counts for generally being a pain in the ass.

Now, I ask you, after spending thousands of dollars for a criminal defense and at least 30 days in jail, would you like to admit this is all just not worth it?
darkangel1720

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 09:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
Of course it ain't worth it. That's why I ain't doing **** like this. But it happens IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8xkgBqjeCc
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2018 09:16 pm
@darkangel1720,
No, it does not happen in real life. You cherry picked ONE video to prove... a dude high on drugs got knocked out. If that's you're claim to fame, well, you aren't dealing with reality.

0 Replies