Prostitution

gollum

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 07:27 am
Person A has consensual sexual contact with Person B and gives Person B some money. If Person B later wants to get Person A in trouble could he go to a prosecutor and have Person A arrested?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 11 • Views: 4,940 • Replies: 21
No top replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 12:42 pm
@gollum,
in most places in America both the buyer and the seller of sex are criminals, so that would be a no.
gollum

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 01:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10--
Thank you.

It was also my understanding that the transaction was criminal for both parties to it. Accordingly, neither party would generally "turn the other in" because to do so would be to confess to a crime by the snitch.

But people aren't always rational. I think the belief in human rationality is often not substantiated by the facts. People often make decisions not based on rationality but on emotion, revenge, hatred, and short-sightedness. The million plus persons in jail in the United States, large numbers of unwanted pregnancies and transmission of sexual diseases, smoking, unhealthy eating habits, and lack of exercise by a large numbers proportion of the population corroborates my view.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 14 Dec, 2008 01:24 pm
@gollum,
about a month ago I was reading that some locale was trying something new....they assume that the prostitutes are victims (economic or otherwise) thus try to get them help but don't put them in the justice system. Buyers on the other hand are prosecuted to the full extent of the law, including using public humiliation.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 15 Dec, 2008 09:09 am
@gollum,
gollum wrote:

Person A has consensual sexual contact with Person B and gives Person B some money. If Person B later wants to get Person A in trouble could he go to a prosecutor and have Person A arrested?

Was B's agreement to have sex with A conditioned on receiving that money from A? If so, then it was probably against the law (local laws vary widely throughout the world, so I can't give any kind of definitive answer unless you specify the jurisdiction). On the other hand, if A and B agree to have sex, and then A gives B money afterward simply out of generosity or guilt or whatever, I don't see the necessary quid pro quo here.
0 Replies

Ladybird256

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 05:50 am
I have a question for a prostitie.... I'm very dumb about this so please don't make fun of me. What do the prostitutes do that a husband can't do with his wife? I'm curious because I am one of those wives that has been cheated on for a prostitue. I'm not judging but I want to know why my husband wants that he won't ask me for.
cameronleon

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 08:59 pm
@Ladybird256,
Quote:
I have a question for a prostitie.... I'm very dumb about this so please don't make fun of me. What do the prostitutes do that a husband can't do with his wife? I'm curious because I am one of those wives that has been cheated on for a prostitue. I'm not judging but I want to know why my husband wants that he won't ask me for.

Are you serious?

Do you really think that prostitutes come to forums to write messages?

On the other hand, about the cheating on you with a prostitute, perhaps you are not the problem or with a problem of any kind, it can happen that your husband might have a problem.

Talk to his hard,and if both of you love one to another, you will solve the problem.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 11:21 pm
@Ladybird256,
Ladybird256 wrote:

What do the prostitutes do that a husband can't do with his wife?

They give sex with no strings attached.

It's a business transaction pure and simple.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 05:58 am
In Britain it has been held in court that an agreement between a customer and a prostitute is a legally binding agreement, and if the prostitute takes the money in advance and then refuses sex, the customer is entitled to their money back.
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 04:33 pm
No idea why in the US prostitution still is illegal.

After homosexuality is not punished anymore, the same as well prostitution should be allowed.

By curiosity, in the bible the cheater wife is killed when found with her lover, but prostitutes had only one impediment, which was not to bring from their "earnings" as offerings to the Temple.

In the bible homosexuality is a crime and deserves death penalty.

In our society here in the US, homosexuals are free for their doings and prostitution deserves penalty by law.

How this is happening when prostitutes are women and sex between man and a woman is the right thing to do regardless if there is a payment for it?

A marriage is nothing but legal prostitution, where the man pays the food, dress, house, and in exchange the wife open her legs. There is no money between but it is an exchange, same as sex for money with prostitutes.
Glennn

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 05:20 pm
@cameronleon,
Quote:
A marriage is nothing but legal prostitution, where the man pays the food, dress, house, and in exchange the wife open her legs.

Are you saying that when a female is in need of food, clothing, and shelter, she offers a man sex on a regular basis in exchange for these things?
Glennn

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 08:51 pm
@cameronleon,
. . . because ya know, it's actually the other way around. The woman offers to clean the man's house, cook his food, do his dishes, wash is clothes, etc. etc. in exchange for the man pulling his pants down. Who is the prostitute?
roger

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 09:01 pm
@Glennn,
Man - the eternal optimist.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 09:29 pm
@roger,
You know what Roger? I think I like the way glennn thinks. I just wish I thought of it first....
0 Replies

Big Moe

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 12:10 pm
@Glennn,
Glenn, you speak with great wisdom. I'm in my 80s and can rarely get it up. My wife however has been a hooker since we married over 5 decades ago. We have children, grandchildren and some great (yes they are great) grandchildren. My wife was in college when I me her. She was hooking on the side to make ends meet for herself. Our life has been good. No, I have not been out with other women. However I've developed a a joy in having an ocassional man.

Most of the men are customers of my wife who enjoy sex either way. I guess you could say wifie has pimped me out.

My advice is to have all the sex you can with whoever you can have it with. My wife enjoys women in her business, especially when she has a couple as customers.

We've calculated that in nearly 60 years she has had sex with many hundreds of men. She likes all people. A happier life by learning to enjoy sex, plain and simple.sex, especially gang bangs.

We are Christian people who hane learned to have happier more satisfying lives.

Oh yes, we have a few daughters and granddaughters in the business now. One of our grandsons in now in the business with gay men.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 02:51 pm
@Big Moe,
OMG it's as if we were twins.
centrox

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 03:29 pm
I never understood why "How much does your mother charge?" was seen as an insult.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 03:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
OMG it's as if we were twins.

Alright! I've had this fantasy about twins my whole life (after the age of ten anyway). So I'm thinking you, me, and Big Moe for one wild and crazy night. And possibly a foursome. We could lure Cameronleon there by promising him the opportunity to raid a nest of lifetime fornicators. But when we get him there, we tie him up and force him to watch, with his gun and Bible just out of reach.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 06:22 pm
@Glennn,
I'm in!!!!!
Glennn

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 07:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, I've given it some thought and did a lot of soul-searching and I'm reconsidering my offer. I guess Big Moe had a negative effect on my sense of morality which caused me to stumble. I'm disappointed in myself, and the whole thing makes me just want to take a shower . . .
0 Replies