Obama's pending AWB

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 08:06 am
It's clear that O Boy wants to expand the so called Assault Weapons Ban.

Why doesn't O boy set a positive example and institute an immediate AWB for Hollywood.

Remove all of the weapons included in the proposed ban O boy and the left want
to impose on the general public from all Hollywood TV / Movie production...
NO MORE ASSAULT TYPE WEAPONS ALLOWED IN ANY MOVIES,
MUSIC VIDEOS and TV SHOWS PRODUCED OR SHOWN IN THE USA.

Historical documentary movies will be exempt, but they must be historically correct.

Out of sight - out of mind.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,362 • Replies: 12

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 08:22 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
The Tampa Gun Show at the Florida State Fairgrounds is seeing record crowds this weekend -- fueled, in part, by fears that the Obama administration will ban assault weapons.

"The crowds are just unbelievable. It's really busy in there," said Connie Thomas, of Valrico, on Saturday. "And when you walk through, you keep hearing one word over and over again: Obama."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/dec/07/tampa-gun-show-draws-crowds/

I was there, and it was positively claustrophobic!

maporsche

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 08:33 am
@Phoenix32890,
I'll be buying at least 1 more AR15 before 1/20. Gotta use that end of the year bonus for something. I will also be adding a few more high capacity mags to my collection.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 08:34 am
I have not been to a gun show in years, but I have read the stories of what is going on.

I have been invited to display a few of my rifles at SHOT SHOW 2009, but I'm not sure if I'm going yet...

The liberal left is obsessed with guns and this fixation is recklessly projected by Hollywood.
I do think O boy and Hollywood should work together and remove those nasty, evil black rifles from the screens both large and small.
Make Hollywood comply to the pending ban now!
Can't you see Jack Bower with only a wheel gun and a lever action rifle Laughing
BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:28 am
@H2O MAN,
You poor sick right wing nuts.

No one will take your guns away unless you end up in a mental hospital for badly needed treatment.

My lord it must be hell to live in you guys universe where evil and monsters exist everywhere plotting to harm you.

Obama is not the anti-Christ and your weapons are safe even if your minds are not.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:32 am
@H2O MAN,
H2 O' Boy wrote:
The liberal left is obsessed with guns.

LOL
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 11:01 am
@ebrown p,
It's strange how the sick left wing nuts are support advertising assault
type weapons to Americas youth via TV, movies and music videos.
You are a bunch of whacked out individuals.

ebrown p wrote:

H2 O' Boy wrote:
The liberal left is obsessed with guns.

LOL

Sad - yes, funny - maybe, true - absolutely... the sick liberal left is obsessed with guns.
cjhsa

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 11:05 am
@H2O MAN,
NY Times ran an Op-Ed piece today stating that the recent decision to allow concealed weapons in national parks was a horrible, awful, upsetting, just downright terrible thing.

Tell that to the former prosecutor who just wants to see Yosemite... tell that to the abused divorcee who wants to visit Yellowstone.... tell that to anyone who wants to level the playing field with criminals at all times.....

The left and their media is a bunch of anti-gun fuckwits. Obama is their messiah.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 01:59 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

I'll be buying at least 1 more AR15 before 1/20. Gotta use that end of the year bonus for something.
I will also be adding a few more high capacity mags to my collection.

Excellent plan maporsche!

As luck would have it, I was able to pick up two post election AR lowers cheap.
I'm not a big fan of ARs, but I couldn't pass up the deals.
Hi-Cap mags are another issue, PMAGs are sold out everywhere or way over priced.
cjhsa

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:16 pm
@H2O MAN,
Mind if I ask where?
boomerang

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:40 pm
I think gun shop owners are fanning the flames of this hysteria in hopes of seperating people from their money. It's working!

Personally, I'd be fine if they took all of the guns out of movies and television.

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:44 pm
@cjhsa,
cjhsa wrote:

Mind if I ask where?

Both were local private individual trades.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 02:46 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

Personally, I'd be fine if they took all of the guns out of movies and television.

If they do nothing else, they should make Hollywood adhere to the AWB O boy wants to enact.
0 Replies