Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 07:27 pm
how do i find the raps that i have written

ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 09:32 pm
@ballertillIdie23,
Click on your profile -

- see your name at the top of the page in dark blue? that'll bring you to your profile - you can check your posts and your threads there, plus there'll be a list of your most recent posts, and any tags you've given to various threads

- or you can click on your name at the top of one of your posts to find your profile

- or look to the right at the blank box next to the words, 'Search Tags' and type in
rap and click search --- you'll see two categories for rap there.

- or click on the google a2k search box on the upper right of the top of the page and fill one of the sets of words in one of your raps, click search, and it may show up in the search
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 09:38 pm
@ballertillIdie23,
what osso said...

also --

http://able2know.org/user/ballertillidie23/
http://able2know.org/user/ballertillidie23/posts/
http://able2know.org/user/ballertillidie23/topics/
ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2008 09:52 pm
@Region Philbis,
And...

I just saw that if you look to the right of the page at all the most popular tags, somewhere in there is the tag, MUSIC. Click on that, and you'll find another list to the right, this time tags all having to do with music - and there are some list re rap, rap battle, hip hop, and original writing. (original writing is a more general category about many kinds of creative writing.)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 03:58 pm
@ossobuco,
I need to correct part of this, and add to it --

ossobuco wrote:

- see My Posts and My Topics in the medium blue line at the top of the page

or Click on your profile -
- see your name at the top of the page in dark blue? that'll bring you to your profile - you can check your posts and your threads there, plus there'll be a list of your most recent posts, and any tags you've given to various threads

- or you can click on your name at the top of one of your posts to find your profile

- or look to the right at the blank box next to the words, 'Search Tags' and type in rap and --- you'll see two categories for rap show up underneath as you are typing rap into the search box.

- or click on the google a2k search box on the upper right of the top of the page and fill one of the sets of words in one of your raps, click search, and it may show up in the search
lmur

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 04:39 pm
@ossobuco,
Guess ballertillidie couldn't find his/her way back to this thread....
ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 04:43 pm
@lmur,
I'm figuring that is likely.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2008 06:55 pm
@lmur,
Wink
0 Replies