Perhaps The Most Hilarious And Sad At The Same Time Thing I've Read

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 10:15 am
We the American citizens elected Bush, he is our fault. I think that the lessons to take away from the Bush experience are a) Washington is corrupt b) the political process is broken c) the Constitution is on dangerously thin ice d) the American people are intellectually lazy
McGentrix

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 11:03 am
Bush is like your guys' kryptonite. It turns you into raving lunatics incapable of discourse because of your deep seated hatred of the guy.

I sincerely believe that Bush could say the sky was blue and you guys would have a fit followed by several posts describing the sky as azure, beryl, cerulean, cobalt, indigo, navy, royal, sapphire, teal, turquoise, ultramarine or some other thing. Then some idiot would complain about the Iraq war and that would be followed by some other posts explaining how much an idiot he is.

It's old and tired.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 01:00 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

We the American citizens elected Bush, he is our fault. I think that the lessons to take away from the Bush experience are a) Washington is corrupt b) the political process is broken c) the Constitution is on dangerously thin ice d) the American people are intellectually lazy

I didn't vote for him. He didn't win the popular vote. Don't place the blame on the many millions of American citizens who opposed the dangerous idiot.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 01:16 pm
@Debra Law,
Quote:
Don't place the blame on the many millions of American citizens who opposed the dangerous idiot
Not effectively enough to keep him out of the Oval Office. Losing the argument when you are right should not give you the warm fuzzies.
0 Replies