Snow ski season!

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 02:49 pm
Any snow skiers (or boarders) here? We've just started discussing plans for our yearly trip to Colorado. It won't be until February, the way things are looking, but I can't wait.

If we join in on the February trip, it would be to Breckenridge. I actually don't think I've ever been there. My dad doesn't like it, so we never went, and therefore I have a bad image of it in my head. His argument was the mountain is too spread out. You can't go to one area to ski the steep moguls, or another area to ski the trees. Instead, if you want to ski a certain terrain, you have to travel all over the mountain, and thus waste alot of time traversing boring trails.

Instead, we always hit up Copper, Keystone, and Vail. I'm excited wherever we end up, though. Can't wait to do some more of this:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_LgZwcFv8LXA/R-VDfnFkQmI/AAAAAAAACHs/b4oKMZVOPlI/s1024/IMG_2174.JPG

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_LgZwcFv8LXA/R-VDHXFkQdI/AAAAAAAACGc/gMm3WDf0LMU/s1024/IMG_2165.JPG
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,333 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2008 04:00 pm
Fellow skier here. I'll be skiing in High Tatras (Slovakia) over Christmas break and later hopefully also a few weekends in the French Alps.
Bring it!
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 02:06 pm
That's pretty sweet! Hehe

I got into boarding this season - frustrating at first but now it's starting to pay off. I'm excited for next season when I'll really be able to conquer the mountain...my brother & I are already talking about trips out west next year.
0 Replies