If your pet was a person. . .

denniswright

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:07 pm
@Roberta,
YES MY CAT APPEARED OUT OF KNOW WHERES. I WAS SITTINF ON MY PATIO ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO IS WHEN SHE APPEARED. MY MOTHER SISTER DIED BEFORE I GOT PRCIOUS ANGEL. THEN MY GIRL FRIEND DIED OF CANCER 3YRS AGO TO. NOW I AM A GOD FEARING PERSON. AND I TRY TO BE A GOOD CHRISTAN MAN. BUT I HAVE KNOW DOUBT THAT GOD SENT THIS CAT TO MY MOM AND ME. SHE REMINDS ME OF MY AUNT AT TIMES, BY BEING STUBBORN JUST LIKE MY AUNT. AND SHE HAS A LOVING SIDE TO HER, JUST LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND HAD. SHE IS VERY SMART. SHE STAYS IN THE HOUSE AT NIGHTS, AND OUTSIDE ALLDAY. THERE NO DOUBT THAT GOD KNEW WE NEEDED SOMETHING FOR ME AND MY MOM. I WOULD'NT TAKE THE BIGEST FARM IN TEXAS FOR HER. NOT FOR SALE AT KNOW PRICE. I SURE COULD USE SOME SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS. THANKS. AND MAY GOD BLESS. THE VISUAL MAN.
roger

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 02:29 pm
@denniswright,
You do know that typing in all caps is easier if you use the Caps Lock key, right?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 02:43 pm
@denniswright,
More likely the goddess Bastet is who you should be worshiping. Christian tradition believes cats are the consorts of witches and that they communicate with the Devil. Medieval Christians would round up cats and burn them during times of illness or famine. The next time you send up a prayer I suggest you think of this diety:

http://www.gforcemodels.com/gforce_kits/catgods1.jpg

0 Replies