0
   

Why didn't Jesus turn urine into water?

 
 
tycoon
 
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:20 pm
NASA is announcing that astronauts will be able to recycle urine into potable water. It makes me wonder why Jesus didn't perform this miracle instead of turning water into wine.

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 991 • Replies: 10
No top replies

 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:26 pm
@tycoon,
Maybe Jesus couldnt get anybody to piss into the wine goblets? Or maybe , if he could turn piss into a nice Chardonay, hed have to have the Somolier dishing out the vino from the hopper?

Those are just two that came to mind.
msolga
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:40 pm
@tycoon,
Isn't walking on water enough for you? Feeding the multitudes with a few loaves & fishes? You think he should have turned urine into water, too? Honestly, some people are never satisfied!
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:42 pm
@msolga,
and let's not forget raising the dead

leave the urine to the scientists
0 Replies
 
Merry Andrew
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:43 pm
@tycoon,
Quote:
NASA is announcing that astronauts will be able to recycle urine into potable water. It makes me wonder why Jesus didn't perform this miracle instead of turning water into wine.


Why would he turn urine into water when the request was for wine, not water? Apparently there was plenty of water around to be transmuted. Your question makes no sense.
squinney
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:43 pm
@farmerman,
Pfft. Chardoney IS piss water.

If Jesus had turned urine into water everyone would have been in de nile.
Merry Andrew
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:55 pm
@squinney,
Quote:
If Jesus had turned urine into water everyone would have been in de nile.


Shame on you, Squinney.
0 Replies
 
tycoon
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 05:56 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

Why would he turn urine into water when the request was for wine, not water? Apparently there was plenty of water around to be transmuted. Your question makes no sense.


Well let's make it make sense. Why couldn't Jesus
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 06:02 pm
@squinney,
Quote:
If Jesus had turned urine into water everyone would have been in de nile.


You are a very bad little doggy . . .
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 06:02 pm
@tycoon,
I think Jesus, spiritual or merely historical... was a smart guy deserving of respect. Having said that... go 'head on squinney.
0 Replies
 
Merry Andrew
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2008 06:15 pm
@tycoon,
Quote:
Merry Andrew wrote:

Why would he turn urine into water when the request was for wine, not water? Apparently there was plenty of water around to be transmuted. Your question makes no sense.


Well let's make it make sense. Why couldn't Jesus


Who said that he couldn't? Apparently even NASA can do that. No trick to it at all.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

VEGEMITE: CHILD ABUSE DOWN UNDER - Discussion by Setanta
WIDESPREAD SABOTAGE . . . - Discussion by Setanta
THIRTY YEARS WAR - Question by Setanta
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Why didn't Jesus turn urine into water?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/25/2022 at 10:30:01