• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,729 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 01:10 pm
@ballertillIdie23,
No, you are not good. Your rap sucks and you are annoying when you open up thread after thread trying to get others to read it.
ballertillIdie23

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 01:11 pm
@Robert Gentel,
well lets see one of yours you probably suck to
Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 01:17 pm
@ballertillIdie23,
No need to see my rap to establish that. I'm sure it would suck.

But at least I'm not opening up new threads trying to get people to read rap that they aren't interested in.

Most of us here don't care for the silly rap battle threads, so starting new threads trying to get people to go to them is a waste of time. The people here who are interested in those threads are already on the rap battle threads and don't tend to participate elsewhere. If you want rap feedback ask for it on the threads where you posted it, starting a bunch of new threads asking for people to go read it is annoying.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 03:12 pm
@ballertillIdie23,
I haven't had time to check you out. I'll try again later.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 15 Nov, 2008 03:37 pm
Im an agent specializing in promoting rap musicians. Please send me 1000$ and Ill get to work on yours.
How dare you criticize Mr Gentiles rap abilities. You little twit.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 16 Nov, 2008 08:30 pm
@farmerman,
Now I feel bad for him. So I'll say the same thing mo' nicely:

Rap battles constitute a small portion of this site, and the overwhelming majority of the participants are only on a couple of threads. So posting new threads asking for feedback is mostly a waste of time, because almost all your potential audience is already on the thread you posted your rap to. If it got missed in all the other posts there you might ask someone there to have a look but bumping too much might not go down well with them either.

In general, bumping too much is annoying on a forum. But you can do the same thing by adding more substance so that it's not just "check it out" or "bump" etc.

0 Replies