Peter Pan!!!! the most fun I had in my entire life

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 02:21 pm
Last year I was lucky enough to be able to preform the musical peter pan.....I just couldn't believe how fun something could be, and when it was all over, I wished it could just go on forever....so that day I decided I wanted to be on broadway when I got older...has anyone else shared the same feelings as me??? Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 982 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 02:49 pm
Hi Christine*m, welcome to A2K. You'll fit right in! Many of us are prone to theatrics. Wink

The only time I ever performed in a play was in elementary school and I was so mortified by my lack of performance that I never ever gave another thought to wanting to do so again.

If I remember right, we were enacting a Christmas story and my role was one of the pajamaed kids. The only thing I had to do was walk over to the fake red brick fireplace and hang a gawdy looking stocking from it then walk off stage. Something happened to the clip that made it impossible to get the stocking to hang from anything and I just stood there for what seemed like an eternity fidgeting with the darned thing until I finally just dropped it and ran off stage!

Gah! Feels like it was only yesterday and I STILL remember nearly every detail. Smile

I have great admiration for people who are able to memorize lines and enhance them with props and staging.

Which Peter Pan character did you play and have you pursued your interest in acting at all on the local level?
0 Replies