Snood... Get ready to be a happy man! Congratulations!

Arella Mae

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 08:10 am
@snood,
Ok, I'll lighten up. I was kind of tired when I postd that and it was a reflex thing. I apologize TKO.

Clueless? No, I don't think so Snood. I've done lots and lots of research on Obama and I don't trust him. My opinion, mind you.

However, I do think it's great that someone of his ethnicity (not sure of the politically correct words to use, so go with me k?) was elected. I think it's wonderful that happened. I abhor racism. It would be great to see the country unite over this issue instead of divide.

ehBeth, I still don't get it. LF said what he said. He may have also said what you said he said but he still said, "the messiah is absolutely speaking." So, in my opinion, he is speaking out of both sides of his mouth.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 08:15 am
@Arella Mae,
Arella- I really don't give a flying flip what Louis Farrakahn says about Obama. Lots of people say many things about individuals. So what??? My only concern would be the extent of Obama's relationship to Farrakahn.
Arella Mae

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 12:09 pm
@Phoenix32890,
It was only a question. If you don't care then you don't care. That's fine with me.
0 Replies