I want to sell my testical.

patiodog

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 06:21 am
Only one person made fun of your spelling, Frosty.

Everyone else made fun of your question.

Me, I figured it was a joke.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 06:40 am
@CoastalRat,
well, realistically you can re-attach a testicle. Just like you can reverse a vasectomy.

Testicular cancer takes A LOT of men by surprise. Colon cancer and other cancers in that area frankly, can spread to the testicles. Just like a woman with no breasts can feel inadequate.. a man with no testicles can too.
So why is it so far fetched to think there ISNT a market?

I would think it kind of odd myself.. but you never know..
cjhsa

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 06:50 am
I thought it was some new diet sized snack pack.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 07:16 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

well, realistically you can re-attach a testicle. Just like you can reverse a vasectomy.

Testicular cancer takes A LOT of men by surprise. Colon cancer and other cancers in that area frankly, can spread to the testicles. Just like a woman with no breasts can feel inadequate.. a man with no testicles can too.
So why is it so far fetched to think there ISNT a market?

I would think it kind of odd myself.. but you never know..

Organ rejection problems (ie being on damaging drugs for the rest of your life), small chance of finding willing, compatible, donor, just to start with.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 07:19 am
@shewolfnm,
so to speak....
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 08:15 am
@Ferostie,

Quote:
I want to sell my testical. How would I go about doing that?

Craig's list or a garage sale come immediately to mind. You could try a small and inexpensive ad in your local newspapers; category: 'For Sale - miscellaneous' (I'd avoid 'For Sale - jewels' as these buyers tend to be discerning to the point of being...well, cheap...and unlikely to pay a good dollar). I'd also avoid high school science teachers, education budgets being what they are. Really, your best bet might be to make a bunch of phone calls after checking your local yellow pages under "Restaurants, Chinese".

0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 09:58 am
I recommend the Nut Brothers Wholesale Testicle Outlet.

Founded in 1987 by Kenny and Eric Dubowski of Sioux Falls, Nut Brothers is the world leader in used testical retail--they sell only the finest nuts from the healthiest sacks, and at outrageous discount prices!

In fact, after today's Election Blowout, I imagine they'd give you top dollar for your ball.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 10:16 am
@Gargamel,
I've heard of them. Isn't their motto "Our nuts take a licking but keep on dicking?"
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 10:20 am
I knew a guy once, wanted to do the same thing.

He figgered they wasn't doing much anymore, and thought he made make some extra money by selling one of 'em.

No dice, I'm afraid...

(his wife caught him sneaking into her purse to retrieve them, and beat him severely)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 10:47 am
This thread inspired me to sell a testicle, (which I did this morning) and, for those who recall the unfortunate chupacabra incident a few years back, I am now nutless. I guess that makes me a Republican.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 10:52 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
Why don't you move to California, gustav? We're full of fruits and nuts here.
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 11:00 am
@CalamityJane,
Yes, we've met, Jane.
0 Replies

Ferostie

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 04:08 pm
@Ferostie,
You guys are seriously pretty funny.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 04:13 pm
@Ferostie,
glad you think so, cuz that's a lot easier than having you pummeled and run off into cyberspace...

(welcome to A2K)
Ferostie

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 04:16 pm
@Rockhead,
Nah, I've got more important things to do than get offended by people online.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 06:55 pm
@Ferostie,
Well, if nobody else gets it, I do. You funny!

(All y'all else: Go see Chai2's post on "testical"...)
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 08:32 pm
@Ferostie,
I have mine out on rental.
0 Replies

nolanJ

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 10:45 am
Give the guy a break. I'm sure all you guys are perfect, but so what if he spelled it wrong. Who really gives a ****? But I guess we will always have assholes in this world, maybe, just maybe, an asshole or two with one less NUT!
T E S T I C L E ! I did want to say thank you to those who corrected the spelling of T E S T I C L E ! Now, we ALL know how to spell T E S T I C L E ! Get a life!
Gargamel

Reply Fri 12 Dec, 2008 12:32 pm
@nolanJ,
nolanJ wrote:

Give the guy a break. I'm sure all you guys are perfect, but so what if he spelled it wrong. Who really gives a ****? But I guess we will always have assholes in this world, maybe, just maybe, an asshole or two with one less NUT!
T E S T I C L E ! I did want to say thank you to those who corrected the spelling of T E S T I C L E ! Now, we ALL know how to spell T E S T I C L E ! Get a life!

Your post is rife with comma splices. Did you pass high school English?
0 Replies

mahalie m

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2012 08:54 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
gustav, where did u sell ur nuts? my husband is wanting to sell his so we can buy a house. please email me at [email protected]. i am serious. we really want to know. thank u. sincerely, muffin and bacon bit.