Montana

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 01:20 am
I also just added a Christmas album.

http://www.able2know.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=29
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 01:32 am
Montana wrote:
LOL Roger. I do crush them first, so no worries ;-)

I know what you said just went way over my head, but I'm afraid to ask, haha!

LOL! First thing that came to mind was Frank Sinatra's song.... I'm sure that's where Roger was headed too... ::::grin:::

I've got a crush on you, sweetie pie
All the day and night-time give me sigh
I never had the least notion that
I could fall with so much emotion

Could you coo, could you care
For a cunning cottage we could share
The world will pardon my mush
'cause i have got a crush on you
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 01:35 am
LOL! That must have been before my time which explains why it just flew over my head :-)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 09:18 am
I took a look at that banana bread, Montana - looks good - but next time, get closer when you're taking the pic so we can really salivate!

I love banana bread - especially with yogurt in the recipe - and choco chips and raisins (but no walnuts - i pick those out). I lived on banana bread for a couple of weeks when I was 16. hamburger and mrs. hamburger were in Spain and Portugal - i was home alone, eating melted cheese sandwiches and banana bread. It's still my idea of paradise.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 09:32 am
Gee Beth. I'm not sure If I could have gotten closer. I love banana bread as well along with zucchini bread, corn bread, etc...

This is my harvest, canning, and baking time of the year. I make big batches of stuff to freeze, so we'll be all set for the winter which is when I like to get into all my crafts. It's cool at night now, so having the oven on for hours on end is no problem.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 10:47 am
No thanks to any of those other breads. I'm true to my love, banana bread. mrs. hamburger makes killer banana bread. Mine's very good. Still trying to figure out her secret ingredient. Probably Cointreau or something like that.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 10:52 am
It sounds yummy Beth. It's my favorite out of them all as well ;-)
0 Replies