How are you feeling today?

Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:04 am
@Cliff Hanger,
Yes and some other stuff - maybe I will post a topic about it.
sozobe

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:11 am
@Linkat,
Please do, Linkat.

I feel crappy mostly. I'm in the middle of an annual crud that my doctor just told me probably is based on an allergy to leaf mold. It manifests itself as coughing that gets steadily worse over the course of the day to the point where I have to work to catch my breath by bedtime. (Once I finally get to sleep I'm fine, then cough up vast quantities of disgusting stuff in the morning, then have a respite for a while, then it all starts again.) Yesterday evening I was telling myself I was fine if I just sit there with my mug of tea (I have been drinking gallons nay oceans of tea) and keep my posture upright (if I slouch, I'm more likely to cough) and avoid speaking. Yeah. Fine.

Anyway I now have a bag of meds and hopefully will be feeling better soon.

Thanks for asking, Cliff Hanger.
Linkat

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:13 am
@sozobe,
Well I may have lots of issues, but I do have my health and honestly I am very thankful for that.

Hope you feel better.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 10:16 am
I feel fan-flippin'-tastic! The sun is shining, my health is good, there's food in the cupboard and a roof over my head.

This feeling too shall pass, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.
Cliff Hanger

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:04 am
@sozobe,
AyCarumba-- allergic to leaf mold. I am sorry to hear it's putting you through such discomfort. Is there any place on the planet where there is no leaf mold? maybe some of the warmer climates where it isn't as plentiful?

0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:08 am
@JPB,
Quote:
I feel fan-flippin'-tastic! The sun is shining, my health is good, there's food in the cupboard and a roof over my head.

This feeling too shall pass, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

More power to ya! I'm glad you're feeling like a million bucks.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2008 11:19 am
@sozobe,
That happened to me two years ago - wound up on a week's dose of Prednasone - cleared it right up. Our oh-so-cute office administrator is hacking again - as she did all last fall and winter. I told her about this - we'll see if she listened.
The Nexus

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 06:46 pm
@cjhsa,
i'm feeling like tacos tonight

mucho gusto! mexicano
0 Replies

Mr Nice

Reply Tue 2 Dec, 2008 11:34 pm
@Cliff Hanger,
I'm feeling great today.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 3 Dec, 2008 06:32 am
All things considered, I'm feeling pretty good this morning. Got up early and started going through some piles of snail mail that's been growing exponentially on my dining table which sometimes serves as a side-desk within reach of my computer station. I'd been looking for a piece of important old mail from weeks back which I need and which I couldn't find the past couple of weeks. Voila! There it was, buried under a ton of more recent mail. Makes me feel better. Of course, I also found some unpaid bills I really didn't want to see. Found junk mail dating back to September!

I've just gotta change my work habits and my filing system.
0 Replies