I had a misscarrige last month

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 08:52 am
and I was wondering since I ovulated this month is there a chance I could be pregnant again so soon? and how long does it take for your hcg levels to go down and competely out of your system?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,623 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 09:51 am
@babyphat83,
Well, I don't know but I did want to welcome you to A2K and tell you I'm sorry to read that you miscarried.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 11:41 am
@babyphat83,
babyphat83 wrote:

and I was wondering since I ovulated this month is there a chance I could be pregnant again so soon? and how long does it take for your hcg levels to go down and competely out of your system?

What's your Doctor think?
0 Replies

islandgirl

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 04:34 pm
@babyphat83,
You should ovulate every month with the exception of during pregnancy. I'm a little mystified how you are sure that you are ovulating unless you are trying to concieve again and have one of those self insert monitors.

I would definately go and see your doctor. I'm sorry about your miscarriage, but it is important to still see him or her to make sure that your miscarriage was complete and that your uterus is clear to make way for a healthy pregnancy in the future.
shewolfnm

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 04:39 pm
@islandgirl,
islandgirl wrote:

You should ovulate every month with the exception of during pregnancy. I'm a little mystified how you are sure that you are ovulating unless you are trying to concieve again and have one of those self insert monitors.

there are physical signs to ovulation.
For some women they are very apparent, for others they are not..
0 Replies