Barack Obama (the reason why the economy is tanking)

JTT

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:38 pm
@gungasnake,
A more important consideration is why the country has to be ruled by criminals for eight years before people come to their senses.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
That's positively mean, Jack. How could you wish these people on the good people of Guam. Smile
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:49 pm
Re Gunga's comment about four years of misery: you should have had that thought in 2000, and maybe we could have avoided EIGHT years of screw-the-country, screw-the-economy, screw-the-world. After eight years of Bush I have zero sympathy for anybody who is discomfited by Obama.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 06:18 am
@MontereyJack,
If the choice is between divorce and CW-II, which would you prefer?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 06:37 am
False choice. Your "CW-II", which I assume you think means "CivilWar-II", would be you and two or three others marching down Pennsylvania Ave. waving sabers and screaming unintelligibly. Hardly an imposing force. Two or three DC cops closing in on retirement age with potbellies should be enough to control you. On the other hand, if Obama's victory makes you decide to emigrate, do feel free. Finding another country that would accept you, tho, may prove difficult.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 07:45 am
@MontereyJack,
I do not have any plans to start CW-II on my own but if I had to bet it I would bet against an Oinkbama presidency lasting four years. If nothing else happens Texas still has a legal right to drop out of the union and if Utah drops out they'll take ten western states with them. There could easily be an option to emigrate to Texas or Utah.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 07:47 am
@MontereyJack,
Basic reality however is that you and I do not really need to be in the same country. I don't get anything out of YOU walking around feeling subjugated for the next four years any more than I do me.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 09:33 am
You're the one that's going to feel subjugated, not me. I repeat, feel free to leave any time you want to. But it's just going to be you and a couple dozen others. No state is going to secede. Remember, every state in this Union is purple, not blue or red. Only the shade of purple varies a bit. It's my country, I'm not going anywhere. If we could tough out eight years of incompetence, misfeasance and malfeasance in office, you can tough out eight years in which things get put to rights again.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 10:23 am
@MontereyJack,
Like I say, I've gotten to where I really don't care for the idea of half the population walking around feeling subjugated at any given time. No marriage this bad would last ten seconds and everybody knows it. D-Day cometh.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 10:35 am
Your side started and obviously continues the toxic partisanship. Feel free to leave, but you're not getting any of the country other than what you can pack up and carry with you. Remember, rebellion is treason. Didn't work too well the first time they tried. The black helicopters and jack-booted thugs will be back under our control again, and those jail doors will be open wide for you if you try.
Miller

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 10:38 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:
So let me understand this: Obama caused the current credit/financial institution crises, the foreclosure mortgage probelms as well as the historic lopsided trade deficit and the massive gov't debt problem over the last 8 years?

The asylum called and your bed hasn't been slept in and they're wondering where you are?

McCain and Palin have both lived their lives dedicated to the American dream... They have a record of reducing taxes and spending.

One must question Barack beyond his words.

Barack Obama sat on a board with Bill Ayers for 6 years, gave out 50 million dollars to school programs to teach "social activism" instead of reading, writing and arithmetic.

It is important that he was a member of Jeremiah Wright's church, because one of the tenants of the church if you go to the church's website, number 8 is that they “renounce middle classiveness.”

And people are wondering why the economy is tanking?

Barack has a radical left past, investors do not trust him with their money...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB1dG1Bg1xM

I don't trust anyone with my money, much less Obama.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 11:04 am
@MontereyJack,
I was hunting over the weekend and a black helicopter kept following me. So I shot it down with my LR-308. God I love my EBR's.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 11:15 am
@cjhsa,
ceej, Didn't read it or see it on TV media. LOL
Now I am beginning to understand you; reality is not one of your strong suits. LOL
cjhsa

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 11:22 am
@cicerone imposter,
But you believe in black helicopters, don't you?
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 11:58 am
@cjhsa,
The only helicopters I'm familiar with are those I rode in at tourist sites.
RexRed

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Finding another country that would accept you, tho, may prove difficult.

I wonder if Iran would accept all the liberals fleeing this country when McCain wins? Iran needs a few homosexuals.

Considering if the liberals fled to Iran they would be lined up as freaks and beheaded. If the conservatives "fled" to Iran they would just bow down and worship the same "God" of the old testament under a different name, Allah, that we, already share the same God in part. The OT God was the God of Jesus too.

Obama sits in a church listening/ignoring a pastor who was spewing out hatred for his country and fellow human for "20 years" and he would have to either have not cared about the "true" God or he believed and caved-in to the same hate. Michelle, who is just deciding to like America after 40 years.

Obama did not “reform” his church he left them ENSLAVERD in hate and bigotry. He ran out the back door and “fled” from his responsibilities to the household of faith. We was an ineffective community organizer… When he had the attention of the world he did not speak out STRONGLY against Jeremiah Wrights racist hate and the ill effects it is having upon the black youths and the community as a whole.

When the feds are done with these polygamists they should look into Wright and his KKK church.

You cannot, will not or do not "reform" or act when your own thoughts are in agreement with the hate. Was Obama too "afraid" to stand up to Wright and say, "your mentoring is, in this case, WRONG!"

No he denounced the man instead of postulating a new doctrine for the church. He left them to stew, grow and fester in their racism and hate. Oprah also quietly ducked out the back door rather than stand up to the hate. So much for her endorsement of Barack. Two spineless jelly fish. We are supposed to believe this is "genuine"? When Barack sat either in agreement 100 percent, not listening for 20 years to Wright or holding his tongue.

No matter how you look at it he did not reform his church. No thesis nailed to the door. So what evidence do I (as a voter) have that Barack has any real conviction for "change" when he has left those who were dearest to him enslaved by the hate of his former pastor? When Barack had the national eye upon him this is when WORDS of the right (not Wright) way should have been spoken... Words directed to the people of that church to say BIGOTRY BASED UPON SKIN COLOR IS EVIL!

Amazing what a few well chosen words can do to reform the world. Again, Barack fled out thought the back door with political tail covering jargon..

The liberals have no plan or solution for peace with religious theocracies. Thus they have no viable foreign policy. Like the emperor with no clothes. And the liberals see this naked emperor and are in denial that they have no plan to secure the American people and maintain peace with our Islamic, Judaic etc… neighbors. The liberals are so elite and left driven that they cannot even relate to themselves let alone each other and the rest of the God loving humanity.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:18 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

The liberals have no plan or solution for peace with religious theocracies.

Well, Andorra, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Norway, Israel and of course the Holy See are the current states with theocratic aspects (over all, there's no pure theocracy nowadays - you must go back a couple of centuries to find one).

With how many of those is the USA in war, you said, RexRed?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:35 pm
@gungasnake,
That's how you felt in 1999 and 2003, right?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 12:59 pm
Obama should do the work of a messiah if he expects to be perceived as one.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2008 02:17 pm
http://www.emptysuit.org

http://emptysuit.org/EmptySuit.jpg
0 Replies