Biden cries during the VP debate.

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:42 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
do you think more or less people have suffered since our invasion of Iraq?

Consider that Saddam could still be fighting with Iran right now and/or still ethnically cleansing undesirables. Saddam could have also joined with Al Qaeda and/or the Taliban and they could be both growing powerful within a state sponsored region. Saddam could still be offering "European" and stolen American money to children and women to suicide bomb Israel.

Instead Iraq is peaceful and Al Qaeda/Taliban has only the hills of Pakistan with which to hide and time is running out there for them. When we now bomb the Taliban in Pakistan, the locals then raid and raze their camps. So this tells me that even on the front lines the people of Pakistan desire freedom.

So we are already ahead of the game because, today, few Iraqis are dying and Al Qaeda is virtually gone from Iraq.

This would not be the case had Obama won support with his vote and we had not freed Iraq from Saddam. Millions of Iraqis would not have been able to vote in a "free" election. Had Joe Biden gotten his way Iraq would have been ethnically divided into three separate ethnic regions and never given the chance of sovereign peace, tolerance and harmony within an wonderfully ethnically diverse country.

So actually Barack’s vote against the Iraq war is a cowardly mark by an enemy and adversary to the spread of democracy in the world.

It is only surmised that things in Iraq would have become even more horrifying over time and insanity amongst the Hussein’s seemed to every day reach a new unbridled level of frenzy.

The last eight years in Iraq could have been filled with Saddam’s brutality, death squads, the continued acquisition of nuclear arms happily supplied by Russia as they have without conscience done with Iran… And who would Saddam have bombed first with his WMD once obtained? Israel, America? We would be facing much graver threats had we not had a strong US President to oppose Obama’s weak gutless plan of blind widespread wimpism. Everyday the UN was illegally and secretly funneling in more money for Saddam's military machine.

It takes a three year olds intelligence to sense the dangers posed to America by such a situation, yet, Obama voted to leave America open to a sure and impending threat.

We can see by Putin’s lack of concern for a sovereign country and “neighborly love” and their desire to arm unstable countries that Saddam's Iraq would also NOW be a breeding ground for old KGB Putin style Russian hate of the west.

Where is the democratic rage over Putin attacking a PEACEFUL democratic neighbor? Where is the left's call for prosecution of Putin’s blatant and apparent “war crimes?"

Did Putin get UN approval to attack a DEMOCRATIC neighbor? In hind sight, who poisoned the Russian defector with plutonium? Russia did not attack Georgia to rid them of a horrible dictator they did it to abscond with a gas pipeline. When the Russians partially retreated they did not give it back to the Georgians as we American gave the Iraqis back their oil (contrary to the smears of the left accusing their own country of going to war to take another country’s resources…) where are the apologies for all of the hate the left has directed toward their own country unfairly? They have no conscience John Kerry insulting our troops, Hanoi Jane and we can add Barack Obama and his careless vote of sure defeat to that list etc.

How many peace loving innocent Georgians’ were slain by this ILLEGAL WAR? Where is the outrage from the peace loving anti-war throw your medals on the White House lawn left? Where is Cindy Sheehan's march on the Kremlin?

Yet there is silence on the left while Barack Hussein Obama holds his tongue… totally sickening.

In my opinion the left and Obama, on the far way out there left, have virtually no credibility whatsoever when it comes to the care and concern for the American people let alone "democracy", the economy or any other relevant issue facing the American people today.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 12:11 pm
@RexRed,
IMO you are as full of **** on this matter as a Christmas goose...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 12:26 pm
@RexRed,
You seem to have lost all common sense and the ability to rationalize what's been in front of you for most of your life. The republicans had control of the administration and congress for the past eight years. That's a fact. All the republican congress has been good for the past two years is filibuster the democratic congress, most in American history.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 12:54 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Somebody told him Sarah had brought an oak paddle to the debate and just the thought....

and mack could barely contain himself;

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 12:59 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DTOM, As I watched that clip, the thought came to my mind that Palin is a "bull" with lipstick. She attacks anything and everything without regard to the damage it does to the "environment."
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:56 pm
There is no level the dems won't stoop to, they insult a woman, and a war vet while they call themselves "progressive".

Gutter mentality from the "liberal" dems as usual.

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

DTOM, As I watched that clip, the thought came to my mind that Palin is a "bull" with lipstick. She attacks anything and everything without regard to the damage it does to the "environment."

the only environment that she gives a damn about ends beyond the comfy confines of her tremendous ego.

talk about all muckluks and no caribou.

wanna see some real alaskans? check out these kids from barrow. over 300 miles north of the arctic circle. and they totally bring it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=tundra

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/eticket/20061009/photos/eticket_nk_barrow01_310.jpg

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/eticket/20061009/photos/eticket_nk_barrow05_310.jpg

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/eticket/20061009/photos/eticket_nk_barrow33_310.jpg

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:04 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

There is no level the dems won't stoop to, they insult a woman, and a war vet while they call themselves "progressive".

like the rnc was so kind to hillary and john kerry. they were nothing but respectful to max cleland and wesley clark, right?

i said, right?

try looking both ways before you walk into traffic next time.
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:48 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Quote:
like the rnc was so kind to hillary and john kerry. they were nothing but respectful to max cleland and wesley clark, right?

i said, right?

The swoon and faint "progressive" democratic liberals and their false messiah are nothing but a herd of lemmings driving the American dream toward the edge of extinction.

So I am aware the "traffic" may get a bit thick for a while.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:50 pm
@RexRed,
It's funny you would use the word "swoon" when conservative joe sixpacks have been swooning after Sarah Palin wherever she goes.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:50 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

wanna see some real alaskans? check out these kids from barrow. over 300 miles north of the arctic circle. and they totally bring it.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/eticket/20061009/photos/eticket_nk_barrow01_310.jpg

That kid sure does look cold tho!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:51 pm
@RexRed,
Don't worry about that cliff you are speeding toward Rex. It's the people putting the brakes on that are causing you to head over it.
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 03:09 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Quote:

What a great story, very uplifting and inspiring. Reminds me of how much sports helped usher in peace and civilization for other cultures, like the ancient Greeks.

I fail to see how this story detracts from Sarah Palin. Alaska is a wonderful state and the fact that they approve of her so highly only connects her more with Alaska's own true identity and spirit.

Her being a "hockey mom" only further qualifies Sara Palin in this arena.
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 03:16 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Don't worry about that cliff you are speeding toward Rex. It's the people putting the brakes on that are causing you to head over it.

Is it a cliff I am rushing toward or just the lemmings rushing by? Smile

All a matter of perspective.

It is a question of "change" (Obama/Biden) versus "progress" (McCain/Palin).
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 03:21 pm
@RexRed,
Oh, yes, even the lemmings are rushing by as you head toward that cliff at higher speed. Wink
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 03:39 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:

i said, right?

The swoon and faint "progressive" democratic liberals and their false messiah are nothing but a herd of lemmings driving the American dream toward the edge of extinction.

So I am aware the "traffic" may get a bit thick for a while.

just like your new miztrezz sarah, you just avoid responding to what is addressed to you.

if you think she's so good, why don't you move to alaska? she'll be back there to stay in a few weeks.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 03:44 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:
Alaska is a wonderful state and the fact that they approve of her so highly only connects her more with Alaska's own true identity and spirit.

do they indeed?
http://able2know.org/topic/123847-2#post-3435173

mind you she's only been on the national stage for, what, +/- 5 weeks.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 03:53 pm
I'm trying to picture what having a crybaby in the whitehouse would be like, and all I come up with is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZD2f0wT2DM

Only it'll be the vital interests of the United States on the line.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 04:49 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
They just held a demonstration against their gov Palin by some 200 people. That must represent about 51% of their population. LOL
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 04:53 pm
@RexRed,
Rex you just want to bottom for a lumberjack. It's okay to admit it.
0 Replies