Biden cries during the VP debate.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 06:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Now how does a REAL man handle the situation? Let's say the wife who stuck with him for three years when he was a POW is disfigured in a car crash. The REAL man divorces her because "she's changed" and marries a beautiful playgirl instead. Like John McCain did. Now that, my friends, is real character. Or maybe the REAL man serves divorce papers on his wife while she's undergoing treatment for cancer. Like that real hero Newt Gingrich. They're just the sort of stalwart Republican men with true character we need in the White House. For those in the a2k community who are sarcasm-challenged, you know who you are, that was sarcasm.

Then by thereby guided in your voting choices.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 06:43 pm
Just one reason McCain is losing on the character issue and is down by double digits in the polls. And Biden isn't.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 11 Oct, 2008 06:44 pm
Somebody told him Sarah had brought an oak paddle to the debate and just the thought....

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:32 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Quote:
i mean, it's not like anything anybody says
will have you running to vote for a democrat

If u had nominated Democratic Rep. John Dingell,
I 'd have voted for HIM

i'm a registered libertarian. california law doesn't allow me to vote for any candidate in the primary other than a libertarian.

but before you call me mr. kettle, perhaps you should have put up colin powell or even tom ridge. then i may have considered it.

but, noooo. you guys keep suckin' up to the god squad.

the first amendment is a **** load more important than the second.

don't think so? the government's got the banks now. if you start seeing the papers go, you can kiss your blue steel goodbye.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:34 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Now how does a REAL man handle the situation? Let's say the wife who stuck with him for three years when he was a POW is disfigured in a car crash. The REAL man divorces her because "she's changed" and marries a beautiful playgirl instead. Like John McCain did. Now that, my friends, is real character. Or maybe the REAL man serves divorce papers on his wife while she's undergoing treatment for cancer. Like that real hero Newt Gingrich. They're just the sort of stalwart Republican men with true character we need in the White House. For those in the a2k community who are sarcasm-challenged, you know who you are, that was sarcasm.

excellent.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 01:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Shows again and again that conservatives don't remember history. That first link on senior Bush crying because Jeb lost the election was a perfect kick in the teeth for these bozos who jump right in without looking that the water is shallow.

that would entail looking past the end of their collective noses.
 http://www.disneyfriends.net/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/pictures/pinocchio/Pinocchio/pinocchio07.gif

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 05:22 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
colin powell has no interest in personal freedom; he's a liberal.
Maybe Condi Rice

tom ridge is very statist, anti-libertarian.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:01 am
Palin's foreign policy = pitbull pink

Biden's foreign policy = cry

Smile
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:17 am
@JTT,
Quote:
Are you daft, HighSeas? You HAVE to be. You'd rather have a new group of incompetent conservatives ready to illegally invade another country.

The American public polled were overwhelmingly FOR this "so called" illegal war at the time and Congress both houses gave the president authority to engage in the Iraq war, so is every American complicit in this “illegal war“? Europe was also for this war even though Saddam had bought off the UN with Iraqi blood money.

The dems would, rather than have millions of free Iraqis, have Saddam’s sons raping 14 year old little girls...

This is why democrats are not to be trusted.

Dictator or democracy

And you have the “audacity” to call yourselves Democrats!
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:27 am
@RexRed,
are you sure Palin can correctly spell foreign policy? that's one o' them big words....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:29 am
@RexRed,
You seem to forget "people" were for the war because they were lied too, threats were exaggerated...the case purposefully overstated... and the "people" were still gullible enough to take their leaders at their word.... something that won't happen again anytime soon thanks to scumbag bush and his cronies...I knew it was bullshit from day one....
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:52 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:

You seem to forget "people" were for the war because they were lied too,
threats were exaggerated...the case purposefully overstated...

Well, we knew for a FACT that Saddam was a homicidal maniac
(an oil rich one) with a grudge against us for Kuwait,
who had a demonstrated interest in nukes.

Quote:

and the "people" were still gullible enough to take their leaders at their word
.... something that won't happen again anytime soon thanks to
scumbag bush and his cronies...

Well, THAT is a very, very valuable contribution, no kidding around.

No one, ESPECIALLY NOT a government, shoud ever be trusted.
We NEED always to be very skeptical, distrustful and loathing of our employee.

By its essential nature, Government is too dangerous to trust.
If W instilled us with distrust for government,
then he has MORE than earned his pay for 8 years,
but truth be told, I doubt that we have become skeptical enuf.
I hope, but I doubt.

David
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:18 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
You seem to forget "people" were for the war because they were lied too

Everybody was looking at the same data at the time and there's a big question as to whether any of it was fake. The activities of the de-MoKKKer-RATS along with those of euro-weenies and "leaders" like Jake Shellac of france who were taking money from Saddam Hussein at the time, gave Hussein the better part of a year to haul the illicit **** out of Iraq in trucks to Syria.

Calling W. a liar for any of this is something only an ignorant asshole would do.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:27 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:

gave Hussein the better part of a year
to haul the illicit **** out of Iraq in trucks to Syria.

Yes; like a crack den FLUSHING
when the DEA is breaking down the door.

W was too slow to START and too slow to STOP the invasion.

David
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:36 am
@gungasnake,
the guy with the obsessive compulsive necessity to add KKK to democrats or Clinton calls me an asshole.... I don't care who you are that's funny.... sucking bushs' dick no matter what is something only a sycophant like yourself would do.....wipe your chin....
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:53 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
You seem to forget "people" were for the war because they were lied too, threats were exaggerated...the case purposefully overstated... and the "people" were still gullible enough to take their leaders at their word.... something that won't happen again anytime soon thanks to scumbag bush and his cronies...I knew it was bullshit from day one....

Oh, so what you are saying that Saddam's sons were not raping little girls and Saddam was not a dictator torturing and killing his own people by the 100’s of thousands and buying off UN diplomats who were supposed to be representing the free "civilized" countries of the world?

Your omission is your vast conspiracy.

Are you saying that the US can intercede in a country when devastated by a tsunami but we cannot intercede when a dictator decides to start mass murdering his people?

Your view is born out of a myopic partisan ignorance of human suffering and need for, ummm, "change".

Barack Obama voted against the liberation and "change:" that millions of Iraqis are now living "peacefully" in......

This single vote is a shame on Barack’s “foreign policy” record and effort (or lack thereof) that he would rather have left those girls being raped and left those innocent Iraqis in prisons and left the people in Iraq starving and neglected due to Saddam’s lust for “power“. Barack would have left Saddam still murderous and hungry for power and seen Saddam leave his murderous legacy to his sons to fulfill his desire to further attack his neighbors while he cleansed his country of anyone he chose. This legacy of dictatorial terror would have only been left to plague future generations. IS this the "change" Barack promises as he gives his "speech" in Germany? His "change" was to leave Europe and the Middle East with a festering cancer.

ILLEGAL WAR? If freeing Iraq is an Illegal war I would like to know the definition of a legal war?

A legal war is the war the dems have waged against conservatives. They show only one side of the news and then try and pull the plug on the free speech of the other side.

The dems are blind to human suffering and seek only power for the sake of power itself. JUST LIKE SADDAM…

The dems slide politically to whatever side they need at the time rather than being grounded in ethical concerns. i.e. pro life, pro God, pro country, pro family, pro education, pro business, pro independence from government. These I know the republican party stands for the most part. What do the dems really stand for but pro power? They will do even the unethical (such as Acorn) to get it.

These are viable positions they seem to only obstruct things in the simple name or "progressive" idea? This is not progress this takes us back by not allowing the necessary work of the people to be done in a timely fashion. The democrats could not even agree on putting an energy bill together. If we need more nuclear then get a few new plants online. If we need electric cars then subsidize them so every American can buy one. Is this so hard to do? Yes because the democrats are bought off by their cronies.

So our economic crisis is because congress has not acted in a timely manner but for 8 years the democrats have obstructed and "progress" and lined their pockets with pork so they could dump it into agencies like "Acorn" to steal the votes, the foundation of what "democracy" is, away from the very people they claim to want to serve.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:23 am
@RexRed,
do you think more or less people have suffered since our invasion of Iraq?
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:24 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:
He was just exploring his feminine side....like when you bite the pillow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzJsLWr3pys

Barack exploring Biden's feminine side.
(couldn't resist)
Smile
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 10:55 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Quote:

do you think more or less people have suffered since our invasion of Iraq?

U raise an interesting point there, Bear.
Tho I strongly supported overthrowing Hussein,
I believe that I 'm gonna have to concede your implicit point,
but we went there for OUR best interests, not theirs.
We did not go there as a foreign aid project.

David
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 11:12 am
@OmSigDAVID,
and i will most certainly concede THAT point.
0 Replies