Biden cries during the VP debate.

RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 05:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
They just held a demonstration against their gov Palin by some 200 people. That must represent about 51% of their population. LOL

How much did Obama pay all 200 of them to protest? Smile
RexRed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 05:18 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
I'm trying to picture what having a crybaby in the whitehouse would be like, and all I come up with is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZD2f0wT2DM

Only it'll be the vital interests of the United States on the line.

Smile
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 05:43 pm
@RexRed,
probably less than bush paid for the supreme court...
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 05:45 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Correction: What the world paid for having Bush in the white house for eight years.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 07:59 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:
They just held a demonstration against their gov Palin by some 200 people. That must represent about 51% of their population. LOL

How much did Obama pay all 200 of them to protest? Smile

how many alaskans do you know personally?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:02 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
Rex probably knows all them joe sixpacks of Alaska, about the other half of the population.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 01:23 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Rex probably knows all them joe sixpacks of Alaska, about the other half of the population.

sheewww! he hasn't bothered to tell us ci. but i betcha a dollar to a donut that he sure doesn't know my niece, her husband, his brother, their parents or even the soup queen of juneau. now the state controller, by the way.

funny how their stories about palin (including the evil "not pregnant" one; before she announced for veep, btw), are just so much different from the "joan of arc" moosecrap put out by the gopers.

as one of them "hollywood liberals" (even though i'm not) that the right wing guys are always throwing a fit about (i guess we're doing something right here..), i should be so lucky as to even begin to think of some of the crazy **** they spin out of thin air.
0 Replies