Showbiz question: P. Diddy's assistant Farnsworth J. Bentley

Roosh

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 05:09 pm
This guy perplexes me. Confused
He's intoduced on various TV appearnces as Puff Daddy's "assistant", he also appeared as the manager of the group on "MTV's Making The Band II".
I don't know what to make of him because he seems to be quasi high-society/ghetto/stand-up comedian all at the same time, yet he doesn't present himself in a tongue-in-cheek fashion, he seems to be for real. Is he?
The bottom line is that he's another one of these peripheral celebrities that has somehow crept into my consciousness and I don't know how or why. Rolling Eyes
What's his deal? Anyone know his backstory? Question
Razz
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,485 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2003 06:27 pm
Nothing on the Google radar about him other then he used to be P Did's butler/comic relief/manager. No other mention of him at all.
0 Replies

Papito

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 10:23 am
Yes, I know him or better yet I knew him.
I have to look at my yearbook but I know that he is originally from Atlanta, Ga and he went to Northside high school of the performing arts.
I remember him at school he was an okay guy back then I did not talk to him that much but that is what I remember about him.
I think he was in the class of 92 I think.
I have to dig up my yearbook one thing though the guy has done well for himself.
0 Replies