I highly recommend that you guys watch Religulous. It's honestly THE FUNNIEST MOVIE of the year.

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2008 08:38 am
I know that this sounds like an advertizement, but it's really not.

I just saw Religilous yesterday and I can't get the movie out of my head.

It was extremely funny, made some fantastic points, and I really can't get the movie out of my head now.

Please don't judge the movie based on short out of context clips. Because they don't do the movie justice. Remember when you thought Borat wouldn't be entertaining based on early short clips from the movie, but loved the full product? Same with this movie.

I know that this sounds like an advertizement, but it's really not.

I just saw Religilous yesterday and I can't get the movie out of my head.

It was extremely funny, made some fantastic points, and I really can't get the movie out of my head now.

Please don't judge the movie based on short out of context clips. Because they don't do the movie justice. Remember when you thought Borat wouldn't be entertaining based on early short clips from the movie, but loved the full product? Same with this movie.

It's made by the same guy that directed Borat. Just about all the reviews said that it's hilarious and probably more controversial and provactive than Borat was. The few that didn't like it, didn't enjoy the movie's message more than anything.

THIS WAS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST MOVIE OF ALL YEAR

A complete perfect spiritual successor to Borat.

The fact that this was made by the same person who made borat shows through and through.

I don't particularly like Bill Maher. But I loved the movie even inspite of him. The real stars of the movie are the interviewees by far.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,225 • Replies: 0
No top replies