And the Emmy for Longest Time Away from A2K goes...

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:28 pm
@patiodog,
Quote:
I didnae want to question the legend

I only mention it as a alumni member of the ORSDCA. Of course,I can't publicly endorse such behaviour. Unless you're buying mate....
patiodog

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 08:41 pm
@Mr Stillwater,
Of course. That would require a public before whom to endorse it.
dlowan

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 09:13 pm
@patiodog,
patiodog wrote:

Of course. That would require a public before whom to endorse it.

Sharp tongue, Boots.
patiodog

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2008 09:22 pm
@dlowan,
I've got keen eyes for comment. I will not waffle in my conviction, though I may be its sole adherent. I am tough as nails but fine as lace. And something about being a heel, too.
Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:42 am
@patiodog,
Groan. Groan. Slow clapping.

Make like a tree, and leaf.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:46 am
@patiodog,
Round-heeled, Puppy?
patiodog

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 09:41 am
@dlowan,
Ground round, Bunny?
dlowan

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 02:36 pm
@patiodog,
Round by choice, Poppet.
patiodog

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 06:11 pm
@dlowan,
Choice cut, Muffy?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 02:27 am
Hey!!

The thread's all about MOI!

If you two wanna flirt online find your own damn thread! I came back here with expectations of being clasped into bosoms and the like. Well, I am SO not getting that!

Tits-free threads AND somebody called Francis is hogging all the ******* limelight! "Oh, here's the view from my window in Oireland", and all the bints are in a knicker-wetting frenzy!

Shameless pack of slappers! Pair of tightly-filled trousers and they're off quicker than a bucket of prawns on Christmas Day in Darwin....
dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 03:25 am
@Mr Stillwater,
Ireland worship bores me to tears.

But...if I wish to flirt with a pair of old boots, you are powerless to stop me.

Also, I shall point out that you have been, despite your recusancy, clasped so tightly to sundry bosii since your return, that you are lucky not to have been incorporated into the communal spinal column.

Did I say pish and tosh?
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 03:33 am
Well, you did not actually say 'pish' and 'tosh' (until now). And you did say boozzies which is kinda kinky on a forum like this.

I am the victim of misunderestimatedmentness. A bringer of wisdom and forgiveness, dragged into the mire by cheap wine and a 'great rubbing of parts'. Tell your children not to do as I have done...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 03:43 am
Deb - I am not just guilty of 'misunderestimating'. I was about to post to my 'Robert, we need to talk..' thread and it ain't there!

This is a tricky and nearly insoluble pancake....
dlowan

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 03:49 am
@Mr Stillwater,
Lordy...I can't find it neither!

How odd.
Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 03:57 am
@dlowan,
Quote:
Re: Mr Stillwater (Post 3459790)
Lordy...I can't find it neither!
How odd.

Bun-Huns - we don't bite the hand what feeds us.... it is probably a little bit too close to the bone to make 'light'* of the need to direct eyeballs to sites that might sell us items.

*and 'light' - as in gentle, non-satiric and obviously ironic self-referencing to this.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 06:28 am
@Mr Stillwater,
I fear that it has collapsed in on itself, becoming a singularity. It is inevitable that other threads shall get pulled into its gravitational pull, and eventually the entire site will be a black hole -- at which point, pondo, you will be clasped so tightly to the bosom (as well as the spleen, the knee, and every other anatomical bit) of every member (and to every member, too, for that matter) (and they to yours) that never again will you complain of distance, of inattention, of a lack of intimacy. In fact, compacted as you are in this ever-growing astronomical anomaly, you'll beg and plead just for a minute to go **** by yourself.

Please note this scenario is based on calculations done by the heeler and interpreted for myself by the dented leg of the coffee table, and, as such, may be unreliable.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 07:15 am
@Mr Stillwater,
Mr Stillwater wrote:

Hey!!

The thread's all about MOI!

HA!

"Error
That topic doesn't exist, dude. Topic Not Found"

awwwww... Stilly.... Robert didn't wanna talk... but he called ya a dude!

So.... just how good are your pancakes then!

Course... mine would be better! I am THE best pancake maker in the world!

bints.... what're bints.... cheeky muppet!

0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 09:55 am
stilly stilly stilly..... your so full of it your eyes are brown.

ehBeth

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 10:03 am
@Mr Stillwater,
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Deb - I am not just guilty of 'misunderestimating'. I was about to post to my 'Robert, we need to talk..' thread and it ain't there!

This is a tricky and nearly insoluble pancake....

you're so nice

I'd call the thread disappearance rudeness. Not unanticipated, but rudeness nonetheless.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 05:46 pm
@dadpad,
DadPad.... where'ya been mate? You keep disappearing off. You real busy in your part of the world? Hope all's good with the family... daughter still there?

Take care DP... have some fun too. Hey to your gorgeous Mrs.DP. x
0 Replies