But Cyclops, this one took the CAKE! Shocked
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2008 06:36 pm
@eoe,
eoe wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

i suppose that could be her motivation.

i suspect that it has more to do with the god almighty dollar.

I don't. She has nothing to worry about as far as HER god almighty dollar goes, regardless of any new or threatening tax laws. But this is the rub for me. She was all up in Hillary's ass, loving her dirty drawers right? But as Campbell Brown pointed out, Hillary and Obama's ideologies are quite similar while Hillary and McCain are miles apart. So why does the Baronness feel that Obama will drive the country into the ground while her girl Hillary would not have, proposing more or less the same concepts and ideas as Obama?

I don't throw the racist card around lightly. But sometimes the answer is painfully simple.

There are at least two other options. One is that she just really really really wants a woman on the ticket and she is pissed at Obama for not choosing Hillary. Another is that she has some vested interest in the hawkish foreign policy of McCain, which IMO Hillary was not that far from.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 12:03 am
And now Donald Trump chimes in. This thought provoking exchange between the Donald and Larry King on Larry King Live:

TRUMP: I'm endorsing McCain. I am basically very strongly " you have to understand: I've known him. I like him, I respect him.

KING: So you're endorsing him?

TRUMP: I think he's going to be a great president.

KING: So you're endorsing him.

TRUMP: Sure, I'll endorse him on your show.

KING: You just endorsed him.

TRUMP: I endorse him.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0908/13558.html

Of note: Trump was a Hillary backer up to the DNC Convention.
Berger

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 06:21 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

Of note: Trump was a Hillary backer up to the DNC Convention.

One of thousands of Hillary supporters and other Dems who will vote Republican rather than Obama.
eoe

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2008 06:50 am
@Berger,
Hmmmmm.....
0 Replies