Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 10:22 am
I have a friend in Bellevue who has just bought a great old craftsman house and is scheduled to move in a couple of weeks and needs several things done before she moves. Specifically she needs a plumber who specializes in replacing sewer lines and also an electrician. Does anyone here have any first-hand knowledge of anyone they can recommend? Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,461 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 11:58 am
Bellevue, Washington?

No, I don't have a recommendation, though I hope you can get a few. I had a couple of craftsmans in California, loved them.
Perhaps there is an architectural heritage society around there that you could call and ask if they had any referrals, or suggestions of whom to ask.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Poo-tee-weet? - Question by boomerang
Let's just rename them "Rapeublicans" - Discussion by DrewDad
Which wood laminate flooring? - Question by Buffalo
Lifesource Water versus a 'salt' system - Discussion by USBound
Rainsoft - Discussion by richb1
Crack in Ceiling - Question by Sam29288349
  1. Forums
  2. » Need plumber & electrician
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/22/2024 at 12:03:01