Tom Brady and the Patriots

Ragman

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 05:43 am
@Region Philbis,
I watched it at home with my brother and his wife. Made a home-made pizza and all was right with the world.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 06:27 am
@Region Philbis,
https://i.imgur.com/SuRTKyu.png
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2019 07:04 am
So the teenagers have the Patriots flu today.

One brave parent is bringing them to the "doctors" today in downtown Boston. Part of the cure cover your body in Patriots gear, squeeze into a crowded subway, and after standing on a crowded street with millions other infected beings - scream the flu outta the body -- thank goodness the temp is like summer weather today!

I think the voicemail for absences is full already.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2019 07:12 am
@Linkat,

saw quite a few jerseys milling around south station on my way in this morning...
George

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2019 07:47 am
@Region Philbis,
Stay off those lampposts, Reege!
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2019 08:47 am
@George,

i will try my bestest to suppress the urge to climb...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2019 09:26 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

saw quite a few jerseys milling around south station on my way in this morning...

I am working from home today. I was supposed to do car pool today - however, it seems no one needs a ride to or from school today. It helped that today just happened to be a half day - and seems the coaches are not having a practice today for most of the teams - which probably is resulting in even more kids coming down with the flu.

The funny thing is - I told my teen that I attended a couple of these rallies (the first two) - I worked right on the parade route. One of which this teen attended as well - although she was 5 months shy of being born.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2019 02:49 am
Californicators got stomped by a forty year old while managing to score three points in sixty minutes of football....
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 24 Mar, 2019 05:17 pm

Gronk announces retirement...

Quote:
It all started at 20 years old on stage at the NFL draft when my dream came true, and now here I am about to turn 30 in a few months with a decision I feel is the biggest of my life so far. I will be retiring from the game of football today. I am so grateful for the opportunity that Mr. Kraft and Coach Belichick gave to me when drafting my silliness in 2010. My life experiences over the last 9 years have been amazing both on and off the field. The people I have meet, the relationships I have built, the championships I have been apart of, I just want to thank the whole New England Patriots organization for every opportunity I have been giving and learning the great values of life that I can apply to mine. Thank you to all of Pats Nation around the world for the incredible support since I have been apart of this 1st class organization. Thank you for everyone accepting who I am and the dedication I have put into my work to be the best player I could be. But now its time to move forward and move forward with a big smile knowing that the New England Patriots Organization, Pats Nation, and all my fans will be truly a big part of my heart for rest of my life. It was truly an incredible honor to play for such a great established organization and able to come in to continue and contribute to keep building success. To all my current and past teammates, thank you for making each team every year special to be apart of. I will truly miss you guys. Cheers to all who have been part of this journey, cheers to the past for the incredible memories, and a HUGE cheers to the uncertain of whats next.
Ragman

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 11:39 am
@Region Philbis,
Weeping copious tears. For me a bit of the fun has left the NFL He is a first-time-vote entry into HOF.

Most important target for Brady. Brady-Gronkensten best combo in history
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 01:17 pm
@Ragman,

the Gronk | Hernandez TE combo (2010-12) was fun to watch.

Coach Bill has some wicked big shoes to fill at that position...
Ragman

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 12:55 pm
@Region Philbis,
It’ll be very interesting. I think I heard talking heads on sports network talking about Pats top TE draft choice Noah Fant of Iowa Hawkeyes. Speedy 4.6 sec
40-yd speed and big (6-ft 5 in, 245 lb). Sounds good.

Note: Pats pick is 32nd so either he or TE Hockenson (Iowa teammate and about same size) have to be available.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 27 Oct, 2019 06:35 pm

congrats are in order...

https://i.imgur.com/zzf3r39.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2019 07:14 pm

best win of the year against a good team results in an eleventh straight division title...

https://imgur.com/dzW7Uc9.jpg
Ragman

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2019 10:06 am
@Region Philbis,
Mocking the boo birds Pats-haters: “but they cheeeeeeated!”
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2019 12:10 pm
@Ragman,

reports of their demise have been greatly exaggerated...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2020 11:19 am

from today's paper...

https://i.imgur.com/3u9O3MH.jpg
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 3 Jan, 2020 11:37 am
@Region Philbis,

#2 on the all-time list is Montana (16)...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2020 06:57 am

this can't be happening...

https://imgur.com/0AkmouD.jpg
https://imgur.com/Tear1B5.jpg
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2020 09:24 am
Quote:
Patriots Chairman and CEO Robert Kraft:

“How do I possibly sum up the depth of my gratitude to Tom Brady for what he’s given us these past 20 years,
or the sadness I feel knowing it’s ending? I love Tom like a son and I always will. He has brought so much happiness
to me personally and to all of our fans. I had hoped this day would never come, but rather that Tom would end
his remarkable career in a Patriots uniform after yet another Super Bowl championship. Unfortunately, the two
sides were unable to reach an agreement to allow that dream to become a reality. While sad today, the overwhelming
feeling I have is appreciation for his countless contributions to our team and community.
0 Replies