Criminals For Gun Control

old europe

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:05 pm
@cjhsa,
Sure.

So much for rational discussion.

You're just making **** up, so you have a reason to complain. Which you're constantly doing anyway. No way you'd let facts get in the way of your whining.

Pathetic.

And you wonder why people are voting your threads down, eh?

Laughing
cjhsa

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:06 pm
@old europe,
Vote them down - please. Every negative vote is just an affirmation of this site's absurdity.
old europe

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:07 pm
@cjhsa,
I see you've added this important information to your post...

Quote:
Honestly dude - I'm this radical - I hope someone breaks into your house, ties you up - and rapes your wife while you watch. Serves you right for being such a leechwimp.

Pretty much speaks for itself.

You really have issues, dude.
cjhsa

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:08 pm
@old europe,
**** off - you're the one with issues - they will sooner or later land in your living room, and you'll be tied up watching.

"Authorities were investigating a report that Calanchini was in town on business and had had the weapons worked upon, including mounting of site scopes, to prepare for an upcoming hunting trip."

Duh.

OE and others - why do you hate the good guys, and love the criminals?

See the videos.

old europe

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:10 pm
@cjhsa,
No, it's an affirmation of the absurdity of your irrational behaviour.

You are lucky enough to be born and to be living in one of the nicer countries on this globe. You have a wife and a family. You have a job. You have your guns.

You could enjoy life, go out hunting, and shoot and eat as many furry animals as you want to.

Instead you're living in this paranoid parallel world of your own imagination, where anybody challenging you on your preconceived notions is an anti-gun radical, a freedom hater and a terrorist.

---

You need to get help. Really.
cjhsa

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:12 pm
@old europe,
Should I go get some of my heat packing friends?

0 Replies

old europe

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:13 pm
@cjhsa,
Quote:
"Authorities were investigating a report that Calanchini was in town on business and had had the weapons worked upon, including mounting of site scopes, to prepare for an upcoming hunting trip."

Sure. Anybody who's just around for "an upcoming hunting trip" can't be breaking the law, right?

He's one of your buddies, right?

That's what makes everybody who even hints at the possibility that this guy was breaking a law your enemy.

---

Paranoia strikes deep.
cjhsa

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 07:14 pm
@old europe,
Yeah, apparently on the part of the Denver police and the Douchebagocrats.
DrewDad

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 09:50 pm
@cjhsa,
Cj, you've really got some issues.

You lie about easily-checked facts in order to make yourself look beter.

You apparently have no belief in the rule of law.

You say you hope that someone is forced to watch his wife get raped.

Does it really surprise you that you are disliked?
NickFun

Sun 24 Aug, 2008 11:07 pm
@DrewDad,
I suspect cjhsa's gun went off and he accidentally shot himself in the ass. Or something.
DrewDad

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 12:19 am
@NickFun,
Actually, re-reading my post sounds like a psychopathy checklist.
OGIONIK

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 05:17 am
@DrewDad,
the laws are bogus.

ughhh, i just sat at the bus stop, missed my bus by the way, and watched SEVEN police cars flip their lights to get thru red's, every single one abused their power.

the law means nothing.

its a money game now.
cjhsa

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 06:15 am
@DrewDad,
I enjoy being disliked by clueless idiots such as yourself.

Talk about a thumbs up.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 07:31 am
@OGIONIK,
Yes, some police abuse their powers. Move to Austin. We don't see that casual abuse of power so much here. (Yes, some cops still abuse their power.)

The thing that really amuses me is that tough-guy cj"I hope your wife gets raped"hsa chooses to rail about it on an Internet message board. Talk about impotent.

And then, complaining of the government overreaching its power, he salivates at the idea of fellating George Bush.

His brain has a short circuit.
cjhsa

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 07:46 am
@DrewDad,
You chickens are so afraid of the barnyard dog you voted him down. Now, the foxes are in charge of the henhouse. Deal with it.
DrewDad

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:09 am
@cjhsa,
You're more like a chihuahua. Irritating, and you wouldn't know what to do in a real fight if you actually managed to start one.
cjhsa

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:14 am
@DrewDad,
Wanna bet?
DrewDad

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:18 am
@cjhsa,
You call that a retort?
cjhsa

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:22 am
@DrewDad,
You call that a deterrent?
DrewDad

Mon 25 Aug, 2008 09:26 am
@cjhsa,
I don't believe I said anything about a deterrent, so the answer would be a) "No, I don't call that a deterrent" and b) "How long have you been having these delusions?"