i hate it. good knowing yall!

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:42 pm
seeya round, i wont be comin back.

not that it matters or whatever, but this **** ******* sucks donkey ******* balls
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,021 • Replies: 34

DrewDad

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:43 pm
@OGIONIK,
Cya.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:44 pm
@OGIONIK,
Onion, it WILL get better.

Remember your first few visits here when you joined, and how weird it seemed?

I got faith in those drawing it up, and I know they are sharp enough to fix the gaps...

Stick around for a bit, Grasshopper.

Rock
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:48 pm
@Rockhead,
im not feelin it rock, good knowin ya man!

i liked individual forums, now we have tags, i thought they would at least be organized properly they were just filed one after the other after the other with no seperation
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 05:48 pm
@OGIONIK,
i dont even know what the hell is going on with this..
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:00 pm
@OGIONIK,
right now the site is very rough.
improvements are in the works... give it some time...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:01 pm
@OGIONIK,
neither do the rest of us but we're having a pretty good time in the soup.

you found Rockhead's music forum. You can find all of your old posts by clicking on My Posts in the upper right corner which will bring you to every thread you every posted to. Stick around but keep it as low and slow as you need to. I HATE CHANGE but I get enough from this place that I can see how I'll eventually figure it out. You will too.

Also, this is the first "I'm outta here" thread I've ever replied to with a please don't spin. My attitude is generally consistent with DD's hasta la vista, although I don't generally feel compelled to say so.

You've got friends here, onion. It will be ok, and perhaps even more than ok once you (heh, we!) figure it all out.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:28 pm
@OGIONIK,
I completely agree with JPB... I'm not the most flexible person myself, but come on, it's fun to figure out what kind of bells 'n' whistles we've got to play with now! And I'm sure we'll get used to the tags thing instead of forums, just give it time.

I do admit that having a rep will take some getting used to! Shocked --like, for example, now that I've used an emoticon in this post, all the rabid emoticon-haters will be thumbs-downing me left and right! Embarrassed

...but I can take the hate, ha! Twisted Evil

No, no, I can't --love me!! Crying or Very sad

(.....I find the emoticons kind of irresistible, sitting up there in their cute little row...)

Anyway, the people here are the important part, not the site design, seriously.
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:34 pm
@cyphercat,
ill wait a few weeks and come back, my head seriously hurts from the crappy layout and lack of organization

before, i would find the post in a few seconds, now it takes a minute +
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:39 pm
@cyphercat,
Love the new avatar -- did you do that, cyphercat?

Hope you stick around, ogionik.
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 06:39 pm
@sozobe,
me too. me too
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 09:53 pm
This site would lose an enormous amount of entertainment if you left, Ogionik. I, for one, read everything you post and find you to be an extremely diverse and complicated character and one who is rife with quotable sentences.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:05 pm
@sozobe,
Aw, thanks, Soz! Yeah, that's one of my pen and ink drawings...I set up a site with some of my stuff if you're interested-- there's a link in my profile. (I miss being able to have a website address on our posts, come to think of it--I'd gotten quite a few site views that way, darn it.)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:13 pm
@OGIONIK,
Stick around you bastard. You need these folks' advice just as much as I did when I was your age (not that long ago, I was about your age when I first met them).
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:20 pm
ogionik, i've been meaning to tell you for some time that i truly enjoyed seeing your transition from the 'shock and awe' approach towards gradually opening up towards the people at a2k. ultimately, this is a fellowship of people, the technology is only here to help us communicate. you have a group of friends here now that want to know how your college thing is going, and your quest for a job and volunteering at the animal shelter. i hope your people side will win over your drama side and you'll decide to stick around. some of us would hate to see you go.
Rockhead

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:24 pm
@dagmaraka,
Onion, I been tryin' to get Dag's attention fer over a year.

She likes you, so if you leave, Ima come Vejas, and hunt you like shixsa...

(you got friends you don't even know yet, but listen to the nice folks that care...)
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:52 pm
@Rockhead,
lol, yeah it aint too bad, funny all those damn threads i read and the one where rock says "all time" is the only one that made a damn difference, gah i was gettin sick of clickin every damn where!!!
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:53 pm
@OGIONIK,
yes, i am quite quotable as well.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 10:56 pm
@OGIONIK,
glad you're still looking around, onion.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2008 11:16 pm
@dagmaraka,
oh wow i didnt see this post at first...

O_o

i am rather shocking and awestriking if i say so myself...

ty dag.. at first i only came here for rap battles but i realized i wasnt very good so i didnt post anything, but i had fun debating random **** in philosophy... i always wanted to debate people.

LOL!

But seriously, ive never had any decent advice or help from anyone in my family, they are there sometimes, but not really.

it sucks to be alone. and none of my friends really share anything in common with me, they are stupid to put it bluntly. its good to actually have some decently smart folk to converse with, even if i am rather ghetto haha!

<3
0 Replies