extended stay hotels gross video

Jonsey

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 11:51 am
i came across this youtube video for extended stay hotels. it's pretty disgusting, but it gets the point across - they're clean. have you guys ever stayed at an extended stay hotel? are they as clean as they claim?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,659 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 12:07 pm
My brother and his family always stay at extended stay hotels. They get a suite, so that their son can have his own room and TV, and they can save money on restaurants, by cooking in the suite. They love travelling that way, and have done it for years.

I only watched part of the film, before I turned it off in disgust. I would expect that here and there "stuff happens", but I think that it is the exception, rather than the rule. Hey, I could tell you stories about what sometimes happens in restaurants that would turn your stomach, but I choose not to be too paranoid about these things.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 12:29 pm
100% guarantee all that stuff was cleaned and disinfected prior to her licking it.

And a pretty strong guarantee that most people do not lick everything in the room.

But on the flip side, there are lots of publically touched items in your room and some that don't get washed properly.
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 01:31 pm
Quote:
I only watched part of the film, before I turned it off in disgust. I would expect that here and there "stuff happens", but I think that it is the exception, rather than the rule.

Quote:
100% guarantee all that stuff was cleaned and disinfected prior to her licking it.

true. shock value is through the roof. i kind of want to go to an extended stay hotel to see how clean they are for myself.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 01:34 pm
haven't seen the video (stomach's a little off right now), but I'll have to respectfully disagree with bella.

go into any hotel room and you'll find blood, semen, all kindsa weird ****.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 02:25 pm
Chai wrote:
haven't seen the video (stomach's a little off right now), but I'll have to respectfully disagree with bella.

You actually think she did that without cleaning it first? Knowing what is on all that stuff?

I doubt it.

She licked the shower curtain. She licked the underside of the toilet.

Now, come on.

Tell me again she didn't clean this stuff first?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 03:11 pm
Chai wrote:

I think Bella's point is that this is not a randomly-selected sample.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 03:16 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Chai wrote:

I think Bella's point is that this is not a randomly-selected sample.

My point is that this video doesn't show anything except some chick thinking she looks hot licking "dirty" hotel stuff. Which any sane person would rationalize is simply a fantasy. Yes, some weirdo is getting off on her licking random things, I am sure.

Hotels are not clean. I never said they were. I said there is no way in hell she'd be licking those things without cleaning them first.
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 03:40 pm
yeah, i'd like to see her walk into ANY hotel room and dare to lick the same things. i've seen some seedy hotel rooms in my time. that extended stay one doesn't look that bad at all.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 04:20 pm
Chai wrote:

Like I said, I haven't seen the video..I've got a stomach bug, and I don't think I could handle it right now.

I figured it was someone licking stuff in the hotel room, but only after a regular staff cleaning.

I meant that hotel housekeeping, even in 5 star hotels, leave all sorts of germs behind.

Your description of her licking the bottom of a toilet seat certainly does seem like it was sanitized before hand. You have me there.

The person who goes and does this in imitation, with no prep, would end up with a mouthful of I don't even want to think what.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 04:39 pm
in reality they didnt clean anything and she got a sack of meth for doin that video.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2008 04:41 pm
wow almost 2k posts i <3 you a2k!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 07:08 am
Chai wrote:

I meant that hotel housekeeping, even in 5 star hotels, leave all sorts of germs behind.

Oh absolutely.

In fact, even 5 star hotels have gotten busted for not washing the glasses properly. I won't use a glass in a hotel. I'll only use it if it's a plastic one sealed up in wrap.
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 08:32 am
what if you wash the glass yourself?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 08:52 am
Jonsey wrote:
what if you wash the glass yourself?

I could do that.

But when I stay at a hotel, I don't want to do that. :wink:

And I'd have to bring my own soap to wash it with and of course my own towel just in case the towels aren't sanitized. My ass doesn't mind if they aren't sanitized. But my mouth does.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2008 09:01 am
meh, i don't really care. unless something is outright sticky and gross, i'll use it. lady can lick whatever she pleases, the ad doesn't work for me.
0 Replies

Jonsey

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 01:56 pm
Quote:
lady can lick whatever she pleases, the ad doesn't work for me.

what's funny is, is that it looks like it's working for everyone else. the video already has 120,000 views. good lord.
0 Replies