The L Word

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 10:20 am
I never subscribed to showtime and the only time I got to watch it was at L-owrd parties or if I was at another girl's house. And, of course, both those situations created dsitractions. (Usually rather pleasant ones though)

My partner also had only seen dribs and drabs so we decided to start watching the series from episode 1, we are up to episode 6 and are absloutely hooked! The series, for a Hollywood production is, in many ways realistic, although at times laughablly not realistic, like when the guy turned down the chance of a threesome because he didn't want hios sperm "used'. Yeah right! And there are no real butch women in the show. The only bucth is Shane and although she acts Butch, she looks lipstick except for her lack of breasts.

We found the modt complelling early story line to be the tennic coach's finance's affar with Marina. Of course, there are are at least three or four other story lines going on at the same time that are compelling.

Until The L, I thought that Six Feet Under was my alltime favorite cable series. I amy be reconsidering.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 666 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 4 Jul, 2008 10:51 am
well golly gee willikers thanks for sharing this.
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Sun 6 Jul, 2008 01:08 am
Strange that dys should comment on this one....

You'd have to be dyslexic to read it!
0 Replies