Stupid female drivers!

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:40 pm
I was trying to pull into a gas station yesterday when an idiot pulling out, trying to make a right was taking up the whole driveway while on her phone. Of course she was afraid to pullout because of cars in the center lane.

One time I almost died a couple of days ago because some dumb lady ran a red at 55 mph on her phone and almost hit the drivers side of my car. I now have to wait 2-3 seconds at a green light before going because of idiots like that.

The fact that I was close to being hit just an hour ago at the Target parking lot. I had the right to go first and this dumb lady was about to go when I went.

Another time...I was driving on the interstate, speed limit 65, I was in the left lane passing a car at about 78 mph, the car behind me this lady was on her cell phone and tailgating me like crazy as she wanted to pass too. she kept doing it so i just slowed down a bit and drove along with the dumb lady to the right of me for about 45 seconds. then i passed her and the lady passed me on the right and flipped me off.

What pisses you off about female drivers???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 995 • Replies: 6
No top replies

LostGirl811

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 06:55 pm
mostly that most of them don't know how to drive very well. And I'm a woman myself. Technically. I drive like a man, though, whatever that means. Just something I've heard before. I take it as a complement. Most of my female friends are lucky they stay straight in the line. I have to hold back laughter when I see them try to parallell park. Bloody hell! Four or five tries later.....they finally get it. Ah well!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 07:01 pm
Re: Stupid female drivers!
Primotivo wrote:

The fact that one hasn't run you down and killed you yet...
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 07:04 pm
Re: Stupid female drivers!
fishin wrote:
Primotivo wrote:

The fact that one hasn't run you down and killed you yet...

Laughing

Good answer!
0 Replies

soozoo

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:24 pm
I'm so glad men never talk on their cell phones, run red lights, tailgate or speed while they're driving. Oh wait, you were going 78 mph while passing someone? If you're a man, they should lock you up and throw away the key!
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 08:55 pm
If women were where they ought to be, in the kitchen, cooking pancakes naked, there would be no female driving problem.

Am I right dudes?

<air guitar>
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 28 Jun, 2008 09:13 pm
Naked bacon!

Or, as I like to call it, a trip to the emergency room.
0 Replies